Do crits with dots apply diminishing returns?

Varom

Um what? I think you may miss understand what DR is...

DR is the effect that the more crit stat that you get, the less percentage crit chance you have on your profile.

It does not mean, if you crit you have a reduced chance to crit for the next hit or whatever.

No talents, or autocrit abilities have anything to do with DR.

Um what? I think you may miss understand what DR is...

DR is the effect that the more crit stat that you get, the less percentage crit chance you have on your profile.

It does not mean, if you crit you have a reduced chance to crit for the next hit or whatever.

No talents, or autocrit abilities have anything to do with DR.

What I THINK he is asking is if you put Cauterize on your target (have it tick once or twice) and THEN use Zen, does it make those next ticks crit? Or does Cauterize's damage (the entire length) only depend on the buffs you have when you land it.

What I THINK he is asking is if you put Cauterize on your target (have it tick once or twice) and THEN use Zen, does it make those next ticks crit? Or does Cauterize's damage (the entire length) only depend on the buffs you have when you land it.

It does, in case you were wondering too.

I do not, however, know if in this situation:

3 stack Juyo

Cauterize

If Cauterize is already up before you get full stacks of Juyo, I don't know if the next few ticks receive a boost in damage (once you reach 5 stacks), or in the same scenario, if you pop a power relic or pick up a pvp adrenal with dots already up, if those said dots increase in damage. I need to duel somebody to test this...

Edited by Mal-Sharran