More Huttball maps!

Kaphik

I know a lot of people hate Hutball, but a lot really do like it. We have a new warzone coming in 1.2, but why do we need a completely different type of battle? Huttball is perfectly fine as a type of warzone, which is why I'd love to see some more maps for it. Same rules, same game, just different area.

• 3 weeks later...
I would definately like to see more huttball arena maps.. like 10 or so would be nice :) And some other types of traps.. like freeze and electricity. And maybe even dual ball huttball maps.. so much they can do with it.

I would definately like to see more huttball arena maps.. like 10 or so would be nice :) And some other types of traps.. like freeze and electricity. And maybe even dual ball huttball maps.. so much they can do with it.

Yup, so much they can add.

I hope to see more Huttball arenas.

On Topic, I wouldn't mind seeing some different maps for Huttball, though it's definitely my least favorite of the current game types.

slightly off topic...

From what I understand the new one is alot like alderaan, capture and hold. may be wrong though.

You're partway right. The new one has 3 control points and a point total to be reduced to zero to win. The differences are that capturing a point doesn't require uninterrupted use of the node, it's a meter that fills up as you interact. Once it's full your team controls it until the opposing team interacts with it enough to fill it up. More than one person can interact with it at the same time to fill it up faster. Also, you have to control 2 nodes to do any damage to the opposing team. if you just control one, no damage is dealt at all. So, comebacks are actually possible, which they're really not in Civil War once you reach a certain point.