Supreme Inquisitor's Waistwrap

jsirhanis

Hi guys I've been looking for this belt for quite a long time now with no luck. It's the only piece of the set I don't have yet and I just wanted to know if anyone knows any good ways of finding it. I know that jedi master on taris drops it and I've killed him well over 50 times with no luck. Anyone else had any luck finding this belt?

Its very random. The lucky get it in the first time, very few on the 3rd to the 5th time, most take 20-30 times.

Then there is me. Can't even get the darn pants to drop. So yeh, random are rare.

If you have a toon with treasure hunting, some got them that way with tier 4 lockboxes.

I can see people wanting the whole "full" set of something, particularly this one because I guess it has pants and not a robe? But coming from someone with full oranges, including Supreme Inquisitor's Bracers, does it really matter that much on the pieces that barely show? I mean why bother farming 1 mob like crazy when we can just farm space missions for like... 3 days to get a Pilot's Belt? Probably even just 1 day if you are 50 and do every mission (I don't remember how many commendations you get from the higher ones)

I get there's a look but you can't even see the bracers usually because our gloves tend to be big at the wrist anyway and overlap them... and the belt, well, even though I'm wearing the full Templar set you get from various Taris missions, I can barely tell I'm wearing the bulky Pilot Belt.

Just my 2 cents.

I can see people wanting the whole "full" set of something, particularly this one because I guess it has pants and not a robe? But coming from someone with full oranges, including Supreme Inquisitor's Bracers, does it really matter that much on the pieces that barely show? I mean why bother farming 1 mob like crazy when we can just farm space missions for like... 3 days to get a Pilot's Belt? Probably even just 1 day if you are 50 and do every mission (I don't remember how many commendations you get from the higher ones)

I get there's a look but you can't even see the bracers usually because our gloves tend to be big at the wrist anyway and overlap them... and the belt, well, even though I'm wearing the full Templar set you get from various Taris missions, I can barely tell I'm wearing the bulky Pilot Belt.

Just my 2 cents.

I quite agree, but I also understand the completionnist drive. Also, those thing requiert social 2 or 3 if I'm not mistaken.

And if you were one short, you'd prolly try to get it as well.

Personnaly I just want the darn pants tough...

Edited by verfallen

A Champion "Jedi Master Berr Irichmin" is supposed to drop it

link:

I farm this guy and he does drop orange belts of all types (medium, heavy and light armor (usually LOTS of blueimplants, shields & generators); I just haven't got the Supreme Inquisitor from him... I ended buying mine of GTN...

I do have the whole set now!! :cool:

I got the belt yesterday off the Jedi Master on Taris. Took about 40 or 50 kills over three days to get the drop.

Off topic can anyone give me the name of a champion mob that drops the hand wraps or boots? I have been camping the foreman on Quesh but no Supreme Inquisitor drops in like 100 kills.

I got the belt yesterday off the Jedi Master on Taris. Took about 40 or 50 kills over three days to get the drop.

Off topic can anyone give me the name of a champion mob that drops the hand wraps or boots? I have been camping the foreman on Quesh but no Supreme Inquisitor drops in like 100 kills.

I recommend checking out the small guide posted by a player named Shaaris in this thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=304502 . I personally used his method for farming up the Supreme set on Hoth and it was excellent all in all. Over a 2 week period i managed to obtain the boots,headpiece and robe. Not to mention millions of credits worth of BoE oranges lol.

There was also another player farming the same area during that period and i can safely assume that he had the belt and trousers drop for him also..because i bought them off him =)

As for the gloves..ive never seem them personally,not even on the GTN. But id assume they have a chance to drop from the Hoth mobs aswell. Either way,hope this helps.Good luck farming =)

Got the boots of a tier IV TH lockbox. If you got an artificer, set your companion on them.