Tauntaun Mount

TASIO

I had to do a search. Obi Wan's mount is called a Varactyl. I've seen them on Belsavis and Taris in game. Oh and I wanna be able to cut my Tauntaun open to take a nap in it like Luke did.

I dig on Star Wars, but I think we'd be getting a bit too close to WoW if we started making every cutsie reskinned animal a mount that flies/runs/hops as fast as a rocket.

The only thing I got out of seeing Kenobi on that animal mount in the movie was "wow what crappy CGI".

I dig on Star Wars, but I think we'd be getting a bit too close to WoW if we started making every cutsie reskinned animal a mount that flies/runs/hops as fast as a rocket.

The only thing I got out of seeing Kenobi on that animal mount in the movie was "wow what crappy CGI".

they were in SWG, you got them with an expansion when ep 3 came out

they were in SWG, you got them with an expansion when ep 3 came out

This isn't SWG, and from what I've heard about that game, I'm glad it isn't. This isn't World of Warcraft either (thank Christ).

I just think it'd be stupid to think that we should have cutsie mounts that run as fast as rockets. Meh. Just my opinion. :)

This isn't SWG, and from what I've heard about that game, I'm glad it isn't. This isn't World of Warcraft either (thank Christ).

I just think it'd be stupid to think that we should have cutsie mounts that run as fast as rockets. Meh. Just my opinion. :)

i want dragons that shoot flames out there mouth and dogs i can ride

im just saying that they were in swg, they look the same as in swg from the ones i saw on belsavis(?)

and iirc animal mounts did not go as fast as speeders and some speeders werent all the same speed either.

• 2 weeks later...

What year did Star Wars EP V come out? Keep running it through my brain, and you must be correct. Animals as mounts was created by WOW, and thus would not fit with Star Wars at all!!! We cannot have animals as mounts!

Yes, I do think the argument that WoW had it so we should not is the stupidest argument to be made on these forums. Just like the thread about Lupine species. Yes, they look like werewolves. Somebody argued that it would be copying WoW too much to have this species that was created long before WoW, because WoW has werewolves. Did WoW invent the werewolf? Do they hold a license on it? (I don't like the idea of playing the Lupine anyway, but that argument is a poor one.)

Now, I agree with somebody else. An animal as a mount should have a 60% boost, maybe 70. But it should not be as fast as a speeder.

Well, you're hearing people being retarded and being lemming like. Parroting what other people say. SWG was fun and the Tauntauns were awesome in it. Don't believe everything you hear or you'll end up as retarded as the people parroting.

Also, let them go as fast as they naturally do, not as rockets.

What year did Star Wars EP V come out? Keep running it through my brain, and you must be correct. Animals as mounts was created by WOW, and thus would not fit with Star Wars at all!!! We cannot have animals as mounts!

Yes, I do think the argument that WoW had it so we should not is the stupidest argument to be made on these forums. Just like the thread about Lupine species. Yes, they look like werewolves. Somebody argued that it would be copying WoW too much to have this species that was created long before WoW, because WoW has werewolves. Did WoW invent the werewolf? Do they hold a license on it? (I don't like the idea of playing the Lupine anyway, but that argument is a poor one.)

Now, I agree with somebody else. An animal as a mount should have a 60% boost, maybe 70. But it should not be as fast as a speeder.

Omg enough of comparing it to wow just because wow has something doesnt mean another mmo cant have it. there are animal mounts in many of the star wars movies that have been used and obviously the one used by obi was just as fast as that vehicle grevious used. ppl are so closed minded

• 4 weeks later...