What video card are you using?

stevejaskolka

i have an i5 with a 560TI. can run at max at 1920x1080 although i needed to download MSI's tool to set the fan to ramp up sooner and higher to keep the temp down in on my card.

imma stealing some compressed air from work and dusting out my computer when i get home. was up to almost 70C last night playing, but no artifacting or visual glitches ever presented.

GTX 260. Max settings on 1680x1050. Didn't see any noticeable lag in the cities during beta.

That may change with the higher pop, but so far I'm looking at a high of about 55 FPS, low of about 45.

Still not in EGA though :( No clue how it performs now.

I'm running a substandard 9600GT on a dual core 2.4ghz machine with 3gb ram.

I run on mid level and get around 17-20fps. Eminently playable but not superb.

But i've just bought a Phenom II 960T, 8gb RAM and a XFX 6850. Good times ahead 8)

Intel Core I7 2600 3.2ghz

ASUS Maximus IV ROG Motherboard

4 GB G.Skill 2133mhz DDR3

Sound Blaster Fatal1ty X-Fi

XFX Radeon 6970

Game is maxed out and running smooth as silk.

I would hope so with and i7 and 6970. I think you just wanted to post your hardware lol.

One of my boxen is still using a GeForce 9800 GT, and with everything maxed, gets 30-40 fps in crowded areas.

This game's really not that intensive, it just doesn't like ATI cards, apparently.

I dont think AMD has a driver out yet with SW:TOR in mind. I'm guessing after the 20th we will see a new AMD driver that will play better with SW:TOR. :rak_grin:

Running Dual 9800's I can play on medium settings with no noticble lag I am upgrading to a 550 and a New Phenom processor in a few weeks...my advice if you are running a system similar than mine don't look at the game playing on a high end card...you will get a sick feeling in your stomach and a urge to drain your bank account.