Do you ever not need to patch your patches ? Or maintenance your maintenance ?

Dahkot

Amusing to see that you need maintenance immediately following your maintenance. I wonder which bean counter decided Q/A was , shall we say , an unnecessary department.

Beginning to think Vanguards 1 Q/A person/department became a model for all future mmorpg's.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an MMO. It is a huge game. Flaws/mistakes happen. They catch it and fix it asap. Appreciate it, or would you rather have another WoW clone that is has a problem and lets it be abused for 2-3 months at a time?

Enjoy the rest of your half hour trolling the forums because you have nothing else better to do. Ima make me a sammich.

It's an MMO. It is a huge game. Flaws/mistakes happen. They catch it and fix it asap. Appreciate it, or would you rather have another WoW clone that is has a problem and lets it be abused for 2-3 months at a time?

Enjoy the rest of your half hour trolling the forums because you have nothing else better to do. Ima make me a sammich.

This. Time to make lunch! :-p

8 hours wasn't long enough, now they need 30 minutes to restart the servers... LOL

Free weekends now; and, get friends to play for 7 days, all signs of what's going on. If the servers don't merge and SOON, no one will be left by next pass of subs.

It just like installing a new program on your computer, half the time it wont work until you restart.

If only I had a team of idiots "install" a program on my computer for 8 hours to then find out it wasn't setup properly then it would be the same...

i've played at least a good 1/2 dozen mmorpgs and i've not played one yet where occasionally emergency maintenance didn't need to be performed after a patch. Beta testing cannot catch 100% of bugs. It's just not possible.

(Fixed typo: Should eat lunch while typing!)

Edited by slaveteri

8 hours wasn't long enough, now they need 30 minutes to restart the servers... LOL

Free weekends now; and, get friends to play for 7 days, all signs of what's going on. If the servers don't merge and SOON, no one will be left by next pass of subs.

EA just shame to fix low population issue,

invite friends?

no way.

i've played at least a good 1/2 dozen mmorpgs and i've not played one yet where occasionally emergency maintenance needed to be performed after a patch. Beta testing cannot catch 100% of bugs. It's just not possible.

WoW, CoH, CoV, SWG, EQ, EQ2, AoC.....seen them all do just that, you must have not paid attention.