dark side effects

twistedjedii

lets have a Discussion on how rubbish it is when you get to dark side 4 and your eyes turn red lol when did that happen in the films, comics, cartoons or video games etc. i want my eyes looking like anakin skywalker and Darth Sidious.

Lord Vader's eyes were glowing brightly on Mustafar after he had joined the Dark side and had committed numerous attrocities.

It's in the movie, bro.

Have you googled anakin skywalker before making this post?

So far, any pics I see of him after he joined the dark side, his eyes are light red.

lol are you coloured blind lol there yellow with dark orange around the outside lol try watching the vid you saw in hd and you will see lol joker

Lord Vader's eyes were glowing brightly on Mustafar after he had joined the Dark side and had committed numerous attrocities.

It's in the movie, bro.

no thet aint

on Mustafar when his burning they go darker yellow and before that like i said they r yellow take another look

Different Dark side rank has different "value"

I am guessing that since your pointing out the eyes on Anakin in the movies - I guess he did not have that hard down in Dark side so he did not have all those nasty things that Rank 4 has.

I don't think that they should change the eyes on rank 4

I am guessing that since your pointing out the eyes on Anakin in the movies - I guess he did not have that hard down in Dark side so he did not have all those nasty things that Rank 4 has.

ok far enough but the makers of this game said they want it to be like the movies plus you cant get more darker then lord sidious so heres a vid, pause it at 6mins and 40secs and they are yellow with orange around them

no i love the gray skin with loads of vains, i think it looks wicked just alittle sad they give twilight eyes iam a sith not a teen vampire haha