Resolve if you think theres a problem POST here.

Sceros

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't tell me what I have or have not seen. Seeing as how I got to valor rank 60 all through PvP before the ilum system I know what I see. If we want to go one step further if I look at full white resolve bar that doesn't mean its full either even if it looks that way. To me its full and it should be. I also have a vanguard trooper again valor 60 pre ilum changes and have pulled people whose bar looked full. So thanks for telling me what I have or haven't seen.

I see valor 90 idiots everyday.

Memory is self serving, selective, and unreliable. That's why people encourage to do recordings and prove what they say, instead of keep arguing he/she saw The King of Rock in Las Vegas last year.

Alternately, I'll believe you if you believe that I saw a Guardian wielding 2 sabers, one of them grabbed by the cracks of his butt, and doing the 'whirlwind attack' at 3,000rpm, yesterday. I know what I saw, man. :D

Edited by kweassa

1. Resolve is working as intended.

2. The way Resolve works is mathematically superior to any other DR system in place.

3. Resolve rewards skillful use and punishes those who lack skill (i.e. it is a pure PvP element that is not tainted by gear/class/spec).

Your complaints are duly noted and rejected with extreme prejudice.

The actual problem is that the TTK is far too low, which means that it is possible for 2 (with proper buffs, CDs, adrenals, procs, etc.) to 4 coordinated players to kill you within a 4 second stun. In a well-balanced system, a coordinated stun-spike should be able to be countered by a coordinated defensive action by your teammates (assuming the stun-spike is targeting you). However, it is nearly impossible to deflect a stun-spike thanks to the amount of burst available and the fact that healers lost almost all access to emergency heals (a casted heal isn't going to help if the spike kills the guy before the cast finishes).

Your issue is not with Resolve or CC, it is with TTK. You are complaining about a symptom of the problem, not the root.

Just make your character immune to slows and roots while whitebarred and add a 2 sec immunity after using cc break.

I agree with roots but not slow. But that's just me.

Also force choke shouldn't prevent you from moving when resolve is full the damage should still be dealt though and stuns should break early if 20% (Value can be adjusted but not more than 20%) of the target's max HP is lost during the stun.

Edited by DarthKhaos

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.