Jedi Shadows and Electrostaffs...

Clemsonalum

"Some players don't want to use their Force powers while playing their Shadow characters."

This is the word for word response I got from a GM when I filed a ticket on the issue. I almost fell out of my chair.

Lolwat!?

Edited by Qonor

"Some players don't want to use their Force powers while playing their Shadow characters."

This is the word for word response I got from a GM when I filed a ticket on the issue. I almost fell out of my chair.

I recently submitted a bug regarding crew skills. I explicitly mention that I have a max deployable of 5, yet randomly I can only send 4, sometimes only 3, ever since my class story made a companion unavailable despite being able to summon the bugged companion and have them sell trash. In the response I got, I was told my max deployable was only 4... I'm level 50, you retard <_<

I don't think most of their CSRs play this game.

Edited by Dannicus

That right there is a prime example of EA's customer service. I rest my case. :cool: