6 new us pve servers. Not one pvp. Really?

Kimasoko

The PVE servers were all full. There were PVP servers that were not full. Maybe they just wanted to annoy you. It's more likely they just added what was actually needed.

Last night at peak times only the PVP server where all full, don't judge by what the pop is at 10am CST lol

might just be me, but I think bioware might be thinking the same thing: any pvp server released now will be subpar to the others and will most likely die to underpopulation.

PVPers usually come into the game with a group of friends or guild and already have members on the heavily/full populated servers which they'll be rolling on. In addition, if anybody's like me, if i disregard the fact that I already have guldies in the game, I would never roll on a pvp server that's just now being released. The most hardcore pvpers will be rolling on the heavily populated servers as the more people that are there the better chance of finding great players to pvp with.

Therefor if a new pvp server were to be released it would not attract many players at all, and a pvp server with low pop is pretty useless and not much fun for anybody.

I think some people, like BW, dont understand its not a pop or q thing. People are just waiting to roll on a fresh server. They are going to add more neways so why not just give us one. Its not too difficult to ubderstand, err i guess it is

I think some people, like BW, dont understand its not a pop or q thing. People are just waiting to roll on a fresh server. They are going to add more neways so why not just give us one. Its not too difficult to ubderstand, err i guess it is

exactly basically my entire guild of ~50 people are waiting for a new one to open so we can all start fresh

The PVE servers were all full. There were PVP servers that were not full. Maybe they just wanted to annoy you. It's more likely they just added what was actually needed.

yea cause adding 6 new PVE servers and 0 new PVP ones really ruining it for you carebears

Why does it matter? I guarantee you that during launch, they will be as ready as they can, this early access was basically the final test of their servers. Notice the maintenance schedule right before launch? However, I doubt very much they will go on without a hitch. Every MMO has their hickups, ever big game has their glitches. There's no possible way to know what exactly will happen, all they can do is play catch up and make sure things go as smoothly as possible. So quit whinning and be patient young padawans, anger is the path that leads to the dark side :D Edited by Shakkaka

Any serious PvPers who got in yesterday/today are going to be torn. Torn between starting and looking for a more competitive playing field in the early game.

This means that yesterday a large number of PvP players simply did not log in giving.

Simply put, Bioware screwed the pooch. Lack of PvP understanding. Lack of foresight. Lack of planning. They put too many PvP servers up on day one, they put too many servers up PERIOD on day one. The guild early access plan is ******** anyways.

They should have released fewer servers on day one, and released more each day to accommodate the new players.

Meanwhile, I'm not so patiently waiting.

Yea, I'm not so patiently waiting too. My motives are slightly different.

In order of importances to me are:

1. Queue times. You can merge servers later when the population declines. Just create new servers now. I refuse to join a server that's slap full.

2. Exploiters. Beta players often hold back reporting exploits so they can use them on launch. Now that we know (WZ exploit), we can avoid the same situation in the new servers.

3. Griefers. There's already level 50s (check the forums). They're bored and they want to sit at the quest all day preventing anyone from advancing. Nice!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.