New Murader, don't know what to spec into for pvp

Individual

In my experience Annihilation marauders are the only spec viable if you solo pvp.

Pros

- Self heals, means you have more surv.

- Moderate Burst

- Low CD on charge

- Low CD on interruption

- You dont have to be on the target to deal dmg since your dotting

Cons

- Very hard to play it optimaly. Too much variables and micro management.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd say, depends on your gear level. If you're under 13k health and under 100expertise, I'd highly recommend Rage for beginner PVP. The easy rotation of Charge -> Slow -> Battering -> Smash will net you the easy 4 medals to get commendations to upgrade to cent/champ gear. After that, Annilation hands down.

From level 10 to 20 go 2 points into the carnage talent that lets you generate 2 centering or whatever it's called on empire side. Put the rest in rage and hang out in shi-cho form. The zen shi-cho form 6 strikes that are rage free will carry you through the next 10 levels. At 20 respec to annihilation. At levels 21 and 22 get that same carnage talent for 2 points. All the way to 50 then with annihilation.

annihilation, it's rad

the damage takes a moment to ramp up but when all of your dps is ticking away it meltts people, especially if you pop adrenals/relics. goodbye to anyone you're fighting

Edited by HBninjaX