Can't access crafting mats?

Rtwozero

I was thinking of this also... I;d say the logic is:

> Crew skills should be of value to both PvE and PvP

> Hence top end materials should be available through both routes

Simple to solve - just have the top end mats available for a suitably high number of commendations 9of whatever type they choose to balance it). They can remain BoP etc.

because you don´t need any rakata crafts for pvping like you don´t need to collect the datacrons but to max out your potency you craft biochem and grenades and collect datacrons to get an edge on people. Just because you don´t have 3 friends to run HMs for the mats you shouldn´t be able to buy it. Or maybe they just should remove it all and make every craft free of mats and insta cast so you don´t even have to wait for it...

Rakata stims/adrenals are way better than reusables you can normally get. BW only nerfed Rakata Medpacks.

On a side note it is uber easy to finish some HM FPs and get Biometric Alloys or whatever you need, even if you are full PvP geared. I got all I needed after 2 runs (thx to my guildies who passed for me).

Rakata stims/adrenals are way better than reusables you can normally get. BW only nerfed Rakata Medpacks.

On a side note it is uber easy to finish some HM FPs and get Biometric Alloys or whatever you need, even if you are full PvP geared. I got all I needed after 2 runs (thx to my guildies who passed for me).

Yeah I understand could do the same but the main point is that these should be available to pvpers also. Shouldn't be any reason we need to grind pve for rewards when pve'ers don't want to grind pvp for rewards.

Yeah I understand could do the same but the main point is that these should be available to pvpers also. Shouldn't be any reason we need to grind pve for rewards when pve'ers don't want to grind pvp for rewards.

Well, sometimes it is good to farm bit PvE for extra mods or whatever gear that may compliment your PvP gear, expecially, when your Expertise will hit DR.