pealse help me knwo this answer

djbbosco

i have created a Imperial agent and can you gusy tell me whats what

operativ and sniper classes with one srae healer and dps and tank and im i missing one

all i want to know is whats advance class do

like the vangaurd is a DPS and tank

and a commando is a healer and tank

i dont know em but thats whats i mean

Edited by djbbosco

Not everyone's primary language and also American English is the hardest language to learn in the world. That is what is wrong with it. :)

It can't be that hard, we're all dumb here and most people pick it up (eventually) :p

Not everyone's primary language and also American English is the hardest language to learn in the world. That is what is wrong with it. :)

Actually English (there's no such thing as American English) isn't a particularly hard language to learn, I believe Mandarin Chinese is regarded as one of the most difficult.

That being said, there's no call to be rude to a guy's bad spelling/grammar if English isn't his first language - although he would have done himself a favour if he'd pointed that out on his original post. Now if someone blurts out a wall of badly spelled text with no attempts at grammar or punctuation - then let slip the dogs of war :mad:

Fighting lazy typists on the internet isn't a job, it's a cause :rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.