to kill an Organa... (Alderaan spoilers)

lord-durpp

Help! I am a level 31 sith assassin (deception), I have been getting all abilities, but i cannot defeat nomar organa. Is there any way to do this right?

Electrocute him and send your best DPSer in to attack him while you taunt him (yes, you should have a taunt even in Deception) and run away, then have your dps whittle down his health. Keep up the taunt and that should suffice. :p

Ah and make sure to have medpac just in case. :p

Edited by Silthir

Help! I am a level 31 sith assassin (deception), I have been getting all abilities, but i cannot defeat nomar organa. Is there any way to do this right?

I wonder if you should have asked this in the appropriate class thread....

now, i need help killing the jedi strike commander in the very next mission, he seems to wear down my health very quickly, and cannot seen to kite him or anything.

I just did this yesterday on my assassin, and this is a pretty annoying (if relatively simple) fight. Take out Andronikos and have him attack the Jedi Strike Commander, then kite the hell out of the commander using Force Slow, Force Speed and your stun. I'd have some medpacs on hand though--I wouldn't have beaten him in the first try without one. (I've gotten a Sorcerer to about 36, so I already knew what I needed to do.).

• 4 years later...
I am having a similar issue, Level 30 Sith Juggernaut, I am at the part with the two-three Champion Organa Protectors, whom tear me and and Malavai Quinn to shreds. I've tried to run, they just follow and keep shooting me.

necro... but anyway

Where are you? If quinn is on heals, there should be nothing than can even scratch you outside of a Republic area, which you should not need to be in.

I am having a similar issue, Level 30 Sith Juggernaut, I am at the part with the two-three Champion Organa Protectors, whom tear me and and Malavai Quinn to shreds. I've tried to run, they just follow and keep shooting me.

I don't think that's the same mission, since the original one was an Inquisitor story mission. That said, since you've changed the subject pretty significantly with the necro-post...are you sure you're in the right spot for your mission. If you're encountering 2-3 Champion-rating enemies all at once, it sounds to me like you're trying to enter a Republic "safe zone". There's probably some other way you're intended to go through to get to whatever mission you're trying to get to.