Need more quests!

JohnQPerson

I'm leveling a jedi shadow and I'm just into level 22 on Tatooine. It appears I'm 1 1/2 levels behind and I completed the quests on the other worlds. I noticed I was a level behind when I got to Nar Shadaa. I only skipped a few bonus portions of quests that said "kill 45 xxxxx" (because they were bugged), this alone should not put me behind this far. I did not have this problem on my Sith character.

The other part that bothers me is that there is no other planets that have the same levels. It appears that they created exactly the amount of zones and quests needed to get you to level up and no extra.

Am i supposed to grind out what I'm behind?

Other games solved this problem by having multiple zones with the same level of quests. How could this have been looked over? You need ____ xp to level to the next zone, the supplied quests should be more then adequate to cover it but they're not.

Back to grind I guess.

Edited by JohnQPerson

I'm leveling a jedi shadow and I'm just into level 22 on Tatooine. It appears I'm 1 1/2 levels behind and I completed the quests on the other worlds. I noticed I was a level behind when I got to Nar Shadaa. I only skipped a few bonus portions of quests that said "kill 45 xxxxx" (because they were bugged), this alone should not put me behind this far. I did not have this problem on my Sith character.

The other part that bothers me is that there is no other planets that have the same levels. It appears that they created exactly the amount of zones and quests needed to get you to level up and no extra.

Other games solved this problem by having multiple zones with the same level of quests. How could this have been looked over? You need ____ xp to level to the next zone, the supplied quests should be more then adequate to cover it but they're not.

Back to grind I guess.

Sometimes those leads to follow ups and longer chains though so you might have missed a lot

I've never been to Tatooine before lvl 24 and on one i was 25 before i got there and that's without doing a single h2 or h4. Did you skip the bonus series on the earlier planets too?

You skipped something. Also, most times when those missions of killing 45 mobs. You really need to make sure you are at the right area (on mini map) and are attacking the right mob. I do that all the time, get into the flow and then notice that I'm still at 0/45 only because I'm not in the radius on the map.

Back to grind I guess.

Perhaps you missed one or two. On my sage im one level below voss, and probably because I never did the super annoying narshaddaa bonus series.

I leveled my Jedi shadow to 50 with only problem I had was on Voss at level 43 or so. I had to go back to another planet before Voss and do some bonus quests to get to the right level. Sounds like this is what you ran into. I donot remember doing any quests which appeared to be bugged. Most of the time it is not the quest which is bugged, but the player is doing something wrong.

Also as a Shadow, really need to do those bonus missions. I'm willing to bet you sneak past most mobs on your way to an objective.

I leveled up a Shadow, pure Infiltrations at launch with no problems by sneaking past a ton of mobs. I did, however, complete every quest on every planet up till Hoth when I started skipping some because I was mid 40s there and I wanted to finish the story. I hit 50 halfway through Corellia, and was overleveled for every planet after Tattoine.

Its funny, you read all these threads saying exp gain needs to be nerfed because it is so easy to outlevel content. Then you see this.

Thats because if you actually do all the quests, bonus quests, H2s, H4s, bonus series, and flashpoints, you will be horribly overleveled.

This person just left out too many of the above options.

I'll head back to Nar Shaddaa to see if I missed something. It seems I must have loking over the replys. Thanks for your input.

Do the heroics, there's quite a few that you can complete without killing anything. When you get to 50, you can do the three Belsavis heroic 4s all by yourself, too.

Do the heroics, there's quite a few that you can complete without killing anything. When you get to 50, you can do the three Belsavis heroic 4s all by yourself, too.

I support this. hop back to the early planets (balmorra/taris and Nar shadaa) and hit those side quests. and advertise in chat for the heroics.

I've leveled over 9 toons into or past nar shadaa, about an equal amoutn on both factions. I picked up most the side quest (not allot really), and simply followed those chains as i did the storyline. most of the "side quests" are actually directly in line with the areas for the story quests, so you really don't have to go out of your way to get them done.

The most i've had to do is stay in an area for a bit longer (bit as in 15m) to finish off some of the bonus quests. Which are still in the same areas as the story quests. they usually involve a few steps, killing an elite at the end, and collecting a VERY nice fat reward for them (very worth it). I highly recommend the bonus series...almost would rather just do those then the main quests at times ;)

On at least half of my toons I rarely ran heroics, just did the side quests, and I usually had to drop a few to skip up to the next planet, as i outleveled them. So you don't even need to DO all of them. so don't skip the bonus portions as well. great rewards, and can make up the difference in the quest disparity.

I was like a level or 2 over content after leaving the started planet as a trooper. Now I didnt level to 50 in 5 days, but I was steady.

I allways set my QT to a cantina so I was getting rested xp. It was so bad (and boring) I just did the class quests on Hoth to skip ahead a little.

On my alts Im not logging out in cantina or my ship so I dont have this issue again