-New armor sets

-Moddable Tier 2 armor

-New crafting schems

-legacy item drops

-craftable augments

EDIT: I did forget:

-New Flashpoint and Operation

-New Warzone

Did I miss anything else? There's something at the end where all the text appears that I cannot read. Something like "... vendor on Corellia Spaceport". There's a few other things there as well that I cannot make out.

This is practically a full-fledged expansion. I'm pumped :)

Edited by jhnnybgood

1.2 could come with a brooklyn decker in a slave leia outfit and it wouldn't be enough because the SWToR player base is comprised of jaded, joyless gamers with unreasonable expectations.

That is a generalization that, as far as I know, has no basis in fact.

It's certainly a hefty patch, but nowhere near an expansion.
most of it would be launch features for any other respectable MMO devolper. its abunch of hype and people will be disappointed if they are canting on this as the jesus patch. Edited by wifeaggro

I don't remember WoW launching with many of these features. What other MMOs had all the functionality that SWTOR will have after 1.2?

I'm asking seriously.

Are you seriously comparing 2004 launch standards to 2012? Everything evolves, and expectation rise. Try a more recent release for comparison to be taken seriously.

Are you seriously comparing 2004 launch standards to 2012? Everything evolves, and expectation rise. Try a more recent release for comparison to be taken seriously.

This is not only for the guy in the quote.

Well go code you own MMO and play that, the game comes out with what it comes out with, if you don't like it go somewhere else, 90% of the people who post on here when something new comes out are a bunch of babies crying because they don't get what they want. You think you can do a better job with the demand of the public, go do it or Shut the hell up, because seriously all your crying gets you nowhere. Also if you want to continuously compare a game to another game, then go back to that game. But no, you left that game cause it was rubbish so you came here and then cry because it is not the same, wake up too yourself.

I am happy with what they are doing for the patch, good job BW.

Edited by Halequin

Well go code you own MMO and play that, the game comes out with what it comes out with, if you don't like it go somewhere else, 90% of the people who post on here when something new comes out are a bunch of babies crying because they don't get what they want. You think you can do a better job with the demand of the public, go do it or Shut the hell up, because seriously all your ************ gets you nowhere. Also if you want to continuously compare a game to another game, then go back to that game. But no, you left that game cause it was **** so you came here and then cry because it is not the same, wake up too yourself.

/cheer

Post will prolly get flagged and deleted though, haha.