Trooper Storyline - tavus mission

YouYongku

Hi guys,

would choosing to kill him or take him into custody change the storyline for the game?

I'm on the dark side but I chose to take him into custody :(

what's the difference?

thanks in advance!

how could you not kill him if you're dark side!? cmon, that's the whole fun of being dark. :p

sorry i don't know the answer to your question, but a true dark choice player would've killed him hehe.

how could you not kill him if you're dark side!? cmon, that's the whole fun of being dark. :p

sorry i don't know the answer to your question, but a true dark choice player would've killed him hehe.

click the wrong option :(

click the wrong option :(

aghh dang. that suuucks.

i wanted to kill him and i'm more of a light side character. haha. i couldn't do it though.

i'd actually like to see a video of someone choosing to kill him just so i could see it and find out what would've happened if anyone knows of one.

Here's my experience:

My character's kind of a tough no-nonsense soldier but basically light side. I chose the "we're taking you in for court martial" dialogue and tried to reason with Tavus, telling him that at his trial he'll be able to expose how the Senate is abandoning Republic soldiers. He responded by saying that the SIS would never let him live long enough to stand trial, and it was better to die fighting. So he goes for his gun and I kill him.

I let him live cause he told me he could give us a lot of info on the Imps. Then I got a letter from him saying he doesn't regret anything that he did, just that he got all his squad killed by yours truly, since the Rep sold him out on whatever planet that was.

However, i'm not Level 45 and have heard nothing else about it.

Here's my experience:

My character's kind of a tough no-nonsense soldier but basically light side. I chose the "we're taking you in for court martial" dialogue and tried to reason with Tavus, telling him that at his trial he'll be able to expose how the Senate is abandoning Republic soldiers. He responded by saying that the SIS would never let him live long enough to stand trial, and it was better to die fighting. So he goes for his gun and I kill him.

hmm you killed him...any dark side points?

how did the others respond including gazza? did they keep mentioning shouldnt kill tavus and mention about his death throughout the game?

thanks!! :D

iirc, I actually convinced him to ditch the Justicars and Empire, I am not sure if I even fought him. I do remember being, "Wow... I just managed to convince someone to surrender instead of another boss fight! I love this game!"

hmm you killed him...any dark side points?

how did the others respond including gazza? did they keep mentioning shouldnt kill tavus and mention about his death throughout the game?

thanks!! :D

No Garza was cool with the outcome and I still got lightside points since my decision was to try to bring him in alive. It's cool to hear that other people had an ending where he surrendered peacefully. I wasn't completely keen on the whole "McGrubber" ending. Hey I'll let you surrender - wait he's got a gun!

Edited by Jornas

No Garza was cool with the outcome and I still got lightside points since my decision was to try to bring him in alive. It's cool to hear that other people had an ending where he surrendered peacefully. I wasn't completely keen on the whole "McGrubber" ending. Hey I'll let you surrender - wait he's got a gun!

oh you chose to arrest him instead of shooting/killing him? :D

iirc, I actually convinced him to ditch the Justicars and Empire, I am not sure if I even fought him. I do remember being, "Wow... I just managed to convince someone to surrender instead of another boss fight! I love this game!"

You're thinking of Corsucant, not Tavus (the commander of Havoc Squad that defected).

But it still feels real nice to occasionally talk someone down instead of shooting them. Doesn't happen enough in the later parts of the game.