1.2 Star Wars: What are you looking forward to?

Semjax

So, with the coming update 1.2, there are several new additions to the game and I'm sitting here contemplating what part of the update I am most looking forward to. I've come down to two different aspects of the update that I am looking forward to.

1.) The Warzone Update: With another type of Warzone to play that means it's less likely to get my most hated game, Huttball, and from what I can see of the map it seems to be interesting enough to catch my attention, so heres to hoping its interesting enough to keep my attention after it comes out.

2.) The New Gear: From what I can see the new gear looks pretty epic, and a major part of the Sith/Jedi universe, to me at least, consists of how they look rather then their playability. I play on the RP servers more then other servers, so I find myself more interested in making my Sith look more intimidating then I do power.

So my question is this, what part of the update are you looking forward to, and why do you look forward to that?

Honestly? I'm pretty excited overall for it. Granted I just started swtor, already loving it.

Im excited for the fact that Bioware is already releasing content! The moveable ui looks awesome too. And all of the little QoL tidbits.

Legacy system for me. First time I actually get rewards for playing alts.

Also, the new and improved change item color to chest color system.

That will end the time of my chars looking like a clown exploded all over them.

Edited by Talahar

Looking forward to about 95% of the entire package! :jawa_biggrin:

For me at least, the biggest things are...

* Higher resolution textures

* Legacy unlocks & rewards

* New gear

* UI customization

* New Dailies

* Addons for crafting

* Family tree

But most of all... Unify color to chest option is back!!!

Edited by Ziko

im looking forward to quitting... not waiting till april to find out how crap the patch will be.

trainning dummies - Wooohoo very exciting .... NOT completly pointless

new armor - nothing special because they look ugly

ranked warzones - something to make those wow kids happy

new warzone - again nothing special

legacy system - could be cool but itll turn out to be terrible because we all know ea.

new op - most hardcore guilds will clear it 1 - 2 days after release.

the game in general is just 100% comeplete failure bioare think they did a good job when really they have done a terrible job.

bioware bit off more than they can chew the game could have been amazing but bioware has just made it as bad as SWG when the NGE was 1st released. they defo were the wrong company to make the game.

im looking forward to quitting... not waiting till april to find out how crap the patch will be.

trainning dummies - Wooohoo very exciting .... NOT completly pointless

new armor - nothing special because they look ugly

ranked warzones - something to make those wow kids happy

new warzone - again nothing special

legacy system - could be cool but itll turn out to be terrible because we all know ea.

new op - most hardcore guilds will clear it 1 - 2 days after release.

the game in general is just 100% comeplete failure bioare think they did a good job when really they have done a terrible job.

bioware bit off more than they can chew the game could have been amazing but bioware has just made it as bad as SWG when the NGE was 1st released. they defo were the wrong company to make the game.

Bye!! Oh, and be sure to put all your stuff up for 1 credit.

Thank you.