People please stop this

longeman

Why do ppl complain about the EGA? we even got 2 more days.. be happy with what you get.. we have waited SO long for this game..

I dont think a few more days will kill you..

It's not about that. It's the comments mentioning tons of people getting in today, then you watch a stream, and no one is around.

People are reporting 20-30 players TOPS on capital planets, yet servers say 'full'

It's annoying

So what are you. Some sort of old wizard who's experienced all long life drama's? Seriously, cut it out with these ridiculous threads telling people to stop whining or whatever they're doing.

Is it effecting you personally? Don't visit the forums. It's that simple.

Jeez.

Why do ppl complain about the EGA? we even got 2 more days.. be happy with what you get.. we have waited SO long for this game..

Because people don't realize nearly all early access starts are effectively you paying for a stress test of an MMO. I've yet to experience one that isn't effectively that.

That and most people are impatient in general. They want instant gratification.

Eh. I am actually amused by all of the whining.

It is the self-gratification generation. They want it, and they want it NOW!!! Fine print and words like "up to" or "possibly" mean nothing to them.

Yeah, I pre-ordered fairly early. I will get an invite when I get an invite. Until then, I have plenty of other things to do.

It is unfair that some get 7 days why others may only get 4 or 2 days when we all pre-ordered and have been waiting.

It's not about that. It's the comments mentioning tons of people getting in today, then you watch a stream, and no one is around.

People are reporting 20-30 players TOPS on capital planets, yet servers say 'full'

It's annoying

Probably because most of us are at work. I got invited in the 2nd or 3rd wave, logged in, created a few characters, then went to work. When I get off work this evening I plan to start playing again.

It is unfair that some get 7 days why others may only get 4 or 2 days when we all pre-ordered and have been waiting.

Well it is your fault for not pre-ordering earlier.

If you didn't have money to buy the full game in July you could have put $5 or $25 pre-order deposit at gamestop

Because if they couldn't do early access fairly to EVERYONE they should not have given it at all.

I would rather be waiting in a start area for a mob to spawn for an hour than be 30 odd levels behind some one just because they sat glued to a pre-order screen for months on end.

What if I was posted in Afghanistan for 6 months so couldn't get my pre-order in on 21/7, why should I miss out to some fat lay about who sits in front of his pc all day living on the dole.

It is an unfair system, that is why people are whinning.

Because if they couldn't do early access fairly to EVERYONE they should not have given it at all.

I would rather be waiting in a start area for a mob to spawn for an hour than be 30 odd levels behind some one just because they sat glued to a pre-order screen for months on end.

What if I was posted in Afghanistan for 6 months so couldn't get my pre-order in on 21/7, why should I miss out to some fat lay about who sits in front of his pc all day living on the dole.

It is an unfair system, that is why people are whinning.

You should write a country song about it.

The only legit complaints I've seen so far are the ones complaining about Biowares lack of communication. Some estimates would be nice rather than them telling you to bassically "sit at your comp and refresh til you get in".

I don't really mind that they are inviting in waves, it does make sense in a lot of ways. But what I do mind, or actually hate, is that they gave absolutely zero prior notice about how many they are expecting to invite day 1, and how early you had to have redeemed your code to get in on day 1. It should have been made absolutely clear on every post about the EGA... and if they could not know an exact number, which is likely, then they should have given an overly careful estimate. But to just advertise the day with no estimates at all... insanity... of course people will rage... very few things are as rage inducing as false hope.

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawllawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

lawl

TLDR :p

I believe the main thrust is that many of us took off work days, and if you think that is trivial... well call me the instant gratification generation.. Even though I'm fairly certain I might be the oldest person posting on this forum.

UP TO language is a legal defense... take that as you want it.

I believe the main thrust is that many of us took off work days, and if you think that is trivial... well call me the instant gratification generation.. Even though I'm fairly certain I might be the oldest person posting on this forum.

UP TO language is a legal defense... take that as you want it.

If you took a day off work because you "MAY" have got on the EGA, thats your mistake.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.