Lol. Repub damage broken. Hence, no logs. Major bug.

DarthNuke

Long story short....I quit. But....heard some funny stuff.

Hey Pubs, ever seen you biggest hit in a WZ for like 4400? Then check you highest hit at the end of the match and saw 2400 instead of 4400?

Guess what, this doesn't happen on the Imp side. Lol.

Don't believe me? Check for yourself. :)

Even funnier. They have better gear than you. Which isn't a 2% difference like the Imps claim. If you're full Champion gear, sure, it's like 7%. If you're half Champ and half Cent...it's more like a 25-30% difference. Suckers. Rofl.

Rumor has it BW cant reproduce this on their end. Hmm. Why is that? Just like Cryptic Studios learned....their PTS configuration (set of files) was different that their Live server set.

*blank stare*

Too funny.

LMAO!!!!!

proof?

Check for yourself, bro. Level 50 confirmed. < 50 not sure.

Fraps would help. Watch and see your highest hit on bubble text. Say it was 5K. Look at your targets health. If you hit for 5K and your target only lost 2.5K, double check that with the mouse over at the end of the match on your damage. I'll bet it's 2.5K.

Yeah....Pubs lack skill. /laughable

Bet this was found in beta and not reported. Major bug!!!!

Hey Pubs, ever seen you biggest hit in a WZ for like 4400? Then check you highest hit at the end of the match and saw 2400 instead of 4400?

Ever hit someone for 4400 in a warzone, when they only had 2400 hitpoints and check at the end of the warzone and magically your biggest hit was 2400 and that other 2k health they didnt have didnt count towards your damage or biggest hit?

Oh wait, That sounds about right. GG.:rolleyes:

Still doesn't explain why I win more than I lose on the Pub side of The Jekk'Jekk Tarr.

Maybe cuz they're terribad? Maybe even Islamabad?

If this bug gets fixed. It's a game-changer. Image how bad they'll lose if it's an even playing field?

I've noticed on my sniper I would get a 4k ambush crit on someone when they had about 1500 hp left.

At the end my biggest hit wasn't 4k. It was like 3k in the WZ charts. Someone told me an explanation.

Say your target has 1500 health left. You hit them for 4k. It will count the 1500 as the damage done. Not the overkill amount as well.

Until there are logs, there is no way to confirm this without an official explanation.

PS I have a 50 scoundrel too. Happens on both sides. Not just Repubs

I've noticed on my sniper I would get a 4k ambush crit on someone when they had about 1500 hp left.

At the end my biggest hit wasn't 4k. It was like 3k in the WZ charts. Someone told me an explanation.

Say your target has 1500 health left. You hit them for 4k. It will count the 1500 as the damage done. Not the overkill amount as well.

Until there are logs, there is no way to confirm this without an official explanation.

dont know about damage but this definitely happens with healing

because you are just awesome, even with a handicap :rolleyes:

Well, I was geared BIS all the way from 23-49, full purples when nearly everyone else I inspected was full blue or even worse... that gear advantage makes even a terrible player much more able to lead a team to victory.

I'm not a liar and am honest. This is confirmed with multiple Rep toons lvl 50. I could only confirm this problem didn't happen on < 50 Imps.

Long story short....I quit. But....heard some funny stuff.

Don't believe me? Check for yourself. :)

Even funnier. They have better gear than you. Which isn't a 2% difference like the Imps claim. If you're full Champion gear, sure, it's like 7%. If you're half Champ and half Cent...it's more like a 25-30% difference. Suckers. Rofl.

Rumor has it BW cant reproduce this on their end. Hmm. Why is that? Just like Cryptic Studios learned....their PTS configuration (set of files) was different that their Live server set.

*blank stare*

Too funny.

LMAO!!!!!

This game DOES NOT count overheal and overkills.

If you hit a player for 5.2k, and he only has 3k hp, you will NOT get the 5k damage medal either.

There is nothing imp or repub specific about this.

Maybe cuz they're terribad? Maybe even Islamabad?

If this bug gets fixed. It's a game-changer. Image how bad they'll lose if it's an even playing field?

Then the population would flip to high republic population and low imp since they don't like to lose, heh

Nah even if they fix this, which I am not entirely sure it doesn't happen on Imp side as well there are a ton of differences before the playing field is leveled: faster CD, faster activation, higher DoT dmg, faster turrets, lower resource consumption, activate on the run abilities and itemization. So even if they fix this it isn't such a big deal.

I'm not a liar and am honest. This is confirmed with multiple Rep toons lvl 50. I could only confirm this problem didn't happen on < 50 Imps.

Never called anyone a liar. Just saying I haven't experienced it. And same goes with healing. You can get a sweet 3k heal crit on someone who only needed 1k health healed to top them off. You won't get the 2.5k heal medal off of it.

Nah even if they fix this, which I am not entirely sure it doesn't happen on Imp side as well there are a ton of differences before the playing field is leveled: faster CD, faster activation, higher DoT dmg, faster turrets, lower resource consumption, activate on the run abilities and itemization. So even if they fix this it isn't such a big deal.

I heard they are working on animations for the trooper to bring it up to the speed of the bounty hunter; they could be doing that as well for other classes.

That is correct. Works the same way with heals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.