Bug: 2 level 340 missions at once = failure

illgot

I did this twice. Learned two level 340 missions and sent 2 companions out. Log back on, both failed.

Tried it again and both failed again. This is after doing the same 340 mission without ever failing.

If this is not a bug then do not allow players to send out 2 companions out on learned Crafting Missions at the same time.

They can fail if you send just one guy out. And they'll succeed as often if you send multiples out.

There is a bug where if you send multiple crew members out on the same mission (as in 2 companions sent on Hijack, a 340 UT mission), they'll all report the same results, even though they each have unique results, which could well be different. In other words, if the first fails, it'll tell you the second one does as well, but the second one will actually have put items in your inventory.

And, yeah, it is most likely a bug that you can learn a mission that a companion is busy doing at the time. I'd expect them to fix that at some point in the far, far off future.

Edited by Battilea

They can fail if you send just one guy out. And they'll succeed as often if you send multiples out.

There is a bug where if you send multiple crew members out on the same mission (as in 2 companions sent on Hijack, a 340 UT mission), they'll all report the same results, even though they each have unique results, which could well be different. In other words, if the first fails, it'll tell you the second one does as well, but the second one will actually have put items in your inventory.

And, yeah, it is most likely a bug that you can learn a mission that a companion is busy doing at the time. I'd expect them to fix that at some point in the far, far off future.

Maybe that is the case but I find it odd that I never failed that mission in about 10 tries then suddenly fail it twice in a row on 4 missions.