Where are the lvl 50 mods and enhancements?

Necrosia

When you put them into your gear they show as level 50, all mods enhancements, hilts, barrels, armorings do this.

Yeah but they don't make my orange gear as good as the columni. This game is supposed to be about choices

Edited by Necrosia

Yeah but they don't make my orange gear as good as the columni. This game is supposed to be about choices

Nothing will make your gear as good as the HM / Ops gear until 1.2 but even then you'll still need some stuff from atleast the Ops.

The dailies help you get ready for HMs, you could also do Kaon normal mode.

Edited by Kindara

No, this game is about the illusion of choice. If the game was about choices there wouldn't be a separate story for each class. There would be one story with 8 times more choice. 99% of the time anything you say has the same outcome. Giving you three conversation options is a placebo. There are actually very, very few real choices in SWTOR. Not even your spec is permanent.

No, this game is about the illusion of choice. If the game was about choices there wouldn't be a separate story for each class. There would be one story with 8 times more choice. 99% of the time anything you say has the same outcome. Giving you three conversation options is a placebo. There are actually very, very few real choices in SWTOR. Not even your spec is permanent.

100% correct.

Choice in this game is FUBAR.

Edited by Sunsoar

Other random placebos most people aren't aware of include the button to close the door on an elevator (except for really old elevators or for people with a key), 99% of traffic light buttons and the thermostats in large buildings. Edited by Game-Hermit

:D

No you cannot farm columi gear doing dailies. Daily commendations are on par with tionese gear (pretty much), and this is how it's supposed to be. High level gear should only be available from endgame pve and pvp.