Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

PVP FAIL Changes

Thanathlas

Got 60 valor today, at firat i was happy. Then i realised. Battlemaster boxex gives champion commandations. Wow Great, im was already full champion equipped before getting 60 valor. SO boxes worth almost nothing since Battlemaster equippement chance to drop is almost nothing.

Nice work giving useless champion commandations. Killing at the same time Dalies PVP quest.

Not to mentionned you killed at the same time ilum giving armements in WZ.

And rated PVP games... equipement worrth nothing.

Dont know who the great architect of all those decisions but he must be FIRED.

What is left for PVP players? get in WZ to get nothing...

Very bad Buisiness decisions. We play for our character to grow. Thats what keep us playing. Not too fast not too slowly. Just to have the impression of always having something more to get.

FOllow that line and youll win more players. Keep the same path you are currently using and SWTOR will die.

Wait until OP finds out that the new tier PVP gear coming in 1.2 is obtainable by all regardless of valor level, and is much better than BM making BM obsolete.

Sucks huh?

Abloo bloo, abloo bloo bloo

T.T

Got 60 valor today, at firat i was happy. Then i realised. Battlemaster boxex gives champion commandations. Wow Great, im was already full champion equipped before getting 60 valor. SO boxes worth almost nothing since Battlemaster equippement chance to drop is almost nothing.

Nice work giving useless champion commandations. Killing at the same time Dalies PVP quest.

Very bad Buisiness decisions. We play for our character to grow. Thats what keep us playing. Not too fast not too slowly. Just to have the impression of always having something more to get.

FOllow that line and youll win more players. Keep the same path you are currently using and SWTOR will die.

And thank the recent changes as the reason why you got to BM so quick, you have just got BM by easy mode, grats on that achievement. Now enjoy what plenty of others have suffered for so long, before you were given BM by sending in a few tokens and a s.a.e :)

Have a nice day :)

Edited by Pvpingwithnoobs

Being able to complete the Illum daily/weekly in WZ was a needed change. Illum was broke. On my server Imps outnumber Reps 3:1 easy. Rarely would you get the Illum quests done, making it much easier for the Imps to gear up. I support this change.

You should stop playing the game or posting here at all because honestly you dont have a clue and youre clearly not having fun.

And thank the recent changes as the reason why you got to BM so quick, you have just got BM by easy mode, grats on that achievement. Now enjoy what plenty of others have suffered for so long, before you were given BM by sending in a few tokens and a s.a.e :)

Have a nice day :)

Don't even pretend like a lot of people didn't abuse Ilum to obtain BM.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.