You hate premades yet you play an mmo?

Badlander

I do too. There's only so much winning I can do in a day before I get bored, I admit, but instead of leaving the game angered with premades I leave the game feeling like my time and money were (fairly) well spent.

I'm sure you could find a group of people you mesh with that don't objectify you based on your voice, but then I guess that would be selling out ;P I understand your issue with vent and the entire "getting to know you" phase of joining a guild; it makes me quite anxious just being on vent with people I know. It is enjoyable once you find "that group" though, and I would at the very least encourage you to pursue the notion more aggressively prior to your game time running out. You may be pleasantly surprised.

There's not really much else to say beyond that; you seem to have made up your mind, and I'm not going to try to change it (any more than I already have, at least). Probably the most pleasant and balanced conversation I've had on these boards though, so thanks for that.

Aww thank you, you're sweet. And clearly a serial killer, since you find my conversation pleasant.

I kid, I kid! :p

Outside of my wife and daughter, I don't have seven people in real life i want to talk to everyday.

Why would i want to do it in a video game?

I don't need to know how awesome you are, how you just pwned some nubs, hear your ridiculous racist jokes, how much booze you drank, or dope you smoked last night on vent while i'm trying to pvp.

Personal opinion. If you like to premade, more power to you. I just never realized that MMOs meant premades. I'll have to break out my manual.

Edited by Tic-

Just a shame the devs can't have interesting open world PvP like they did for Warhammer Online, instead of fighting the same old premades week in and week out. Personally the people I should be premading with are the same ppl I have on ignore because they are asinine players who have no respect for other people Edited by ksternal

I just do not get why ppl today hate grouping

Because you can look at these forums for example. 90% of the people you run into are raging, infantile, whining, narcissistic children that are completely disgusting examples of the worst dregs of humanity.

That is why there is a solo ranked queue. No one wants to play against a tank/healer premade all day.

This ^

It's funny, people feel the need to come in here and try and tell others how they SHOULD be playing, when it's perfectly possible to make both group and solo players happy.