Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Imperial Racism

WhiskeyGrin

I think it is high time for changes to be made in our beloved Empire. The Chiss, Twilek Sith, and Rattataki have served our Empire loyaly and with great distinction. It is high time that the old ways be discarded and forgotten. It is high time that the members of these races be shown the respect that they deserve. If anyone disagres, get ready to taste the edge of my Vibro Knife.

I kind of miss the point of this thread.

The species you mentioned are playable. If you don't like that you can't be a Chiss Warrior or Twi'lek Bounty Hunter, then you have to accept it.

It is either against the lore or it would just look weird, but most likely, against the lore.

I kind of miss the point of this thread.

The species you mentioned are playable. If you don't like that you can't be a Chiss Warrior or Twi'lek Bounty Hunter, then you have to accept it.

It is either against the lore or it would just look weird, but most likely, against the lore.

Explain how it's against the Lore? Chiss have been known to be Force Sensitive as well as Twi'leks have been known to be Bounty Hunters. That's why with 1.2 you'll be able to choose any race/class combo provided you've unlocked it.

The point of this thread is he's tired of Empire discriminating against other races. It makes no sense for them to discriminate non-human/non-Sith races, because they've greatly aided the Empire.

Massive spoiler regarding patch 1.4 / 1.5 leaks incoming. You've been warned

In light ot Malgus's actions, Empire will be changing its policy regarding aliens towards more open relations which in turn will lead to Empire being split cause of Regus being xenophobic douche and breaking off with like-minded people.

Edited by gibmachine

Alright, racism is important and should be taken seriously.

But guys, it's just a game...

If you are entering the wonderful world of virtual and unrealistic fantasy, you have to expect there will be something wrong and wicked.

Whatnot, add that to "Suggestions" forums and hope they read it.

Anyway, i honestly think it isn't anything gamebreaking...

Massive spoiler regarding patch 1.4 / 1.5 leaks incoming. You've been warned

In light ot Malgus's actions, Empire will be changing its policy regarding aliens towards more open relations which in turn will lead to Empire being split cause of Regus being xenophobic douche and breaking off with like-minded people.

And where did you get this information?

Yeah. torhead.com isn't the ultimate in TOR. I doubt very seriously the devs told torhead what was coming in 1.4/1.5, considering they just released info in what's going down in 1.2.

It's datamined and they even have a disclaimer saying its only theory and anything the put up is subject to change. Calm down.

I think it is high time for changes to be made in our beloved Empire. The Chiss, Twilek Sith, and Rattataki have served our Empire loyaly and with great distinction. It is high time that the old ways be discarded and forgotten. It is high time that the members of these races be shown the respect that they deserve. If anyone disagres, get ready to taste the edge of my Vibro Knife.

If you dislike racism, butchers, slavery, back stabbers, or any other gritty "unmorale" acts the imperial isn't for you.

Racism is a big part of the imperials; it been that way in all the movies/books.

In real life, anybody can be racist. Take any country in the world, and you will find people there who have preference for their own kind. It's possibly a natural human condition stemming from thousands of years of development.

Yes, the Sith Empire needs more cannon fodder..er.. allied alien forces. ;)

Isn't that the point of the Imperials? To run head-long into the fire, so the Sith can do the important stuff? Like trying to kill each other.

Seeing as how I have killed Sith that sat on the Dark Council, and Jedi Masters, what really tires me is the way Sith treat the non-force sensitive subjects of the Empire as inferiors. Watch your words with me Sith.

What of it? The Emperor's Wrath has stood in the face of Usurpers, the ENTIRE Dark Council, and even in the presence of the Emperor himself. Watch what you say to your betters, Imperial. We can choke you without touching you.

What of it? The Emperor's Wrath has stood in the face of Usurpers, the ENTIRE Dark Council, and even in the presence of the Emperor himself. Watch what you say to your betters, Imperial. We can choke you without touching you.

From henceforth, you shall address your Sith superiors as "my lord."

I find it funny that the Empire is racist enough to the point that they let more species join than the republic.

What? The only races officially part of the Empire are Human,Zabrak(the hybrid ones) and Sith Pureblood(I'm counting Cyborgs as a human offshoot), the Chiss have allied themselves with the Empire and are providing support in exchange for no Imperials in the Ascendancy territories;BH races are only there because they are hired to be there and the rest are slave species.

Sure it's possible to rise from a slave to a "proper" Sith status, but it's rare.

The Republic is far more inclusive in it's membership and counts dozens and dozens off species as it's members. Let see of the top of my head, Human,Twi'lek,Kel Dor,Zabrak,Miraluka,Mirialan,Kaleesh,Nautolan,Togruta,Cathar,Selonian,Drall...goes on and on.

Unless you are talking playable species and in that case, gameplay and mechanics do not=lore.

Edited by Temeluchus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.