Would force push be OP on a Sent/Marauder

gt-orphan

I have a 50 jugg geared out, Force push is a very nice ability to have PvP wise, Pushing people away from objectives, often in hutball, push them over then finish line and leap to them.

Makes the Jugg far more mobile.

Would giving the Sent a force push make the class over powered or balance the utility of them?

Giving a Sent Force Push would garuntee the class would get a heavy nerf some time down the road after. Sure it would be nice to have a little more control on them but i feel adding any more CC at all would push it over the edge into OP territory.

While the force push is excellent in pvp i dont see marauder needing an ability like that.

Regretfully my juggernaut at its current state less alot less damage than my marauder and needs more time on the target. Thats what push does. Knocks em out and buys u more time to stay on target and kill him.

What marauder needs though is "unstoppable". that utility is freaking excellent.

Sorry folks but NO.Just NO.

As much as i would love you have Force Push as its an iconic ability you are already loaded with tools and Vigilance Guardians suffer because they have the versatility to switch to Guard stance which I never asked for.

Theres only two reasons why i still play my Vigilance Guardian over my Sentinel.

-Single Saber and I stubbornly prefer that over dual wielding

-Force Push

Edited by Sabredance