Tracer Missile looks bad

So I am a new BH and just got my guy to 22nd level.

I just picked up tracer missile and tried it out and.....WYH is my guy doing?

I see him double over kinda and make a face like he is err having issues with blockage and then his jet-pack fires off a rocket.

Granted I like the effect of tracer Missiles but come on...I can't run around crapping out DPS!

You guys actually spam that? I did a run with my group and my wife actually stopped and was like..."What in the heck is wrong with your guy?"

So guess I will have to look at a different spec because I'm NOT gonna be doing that all the time.

I can't be the only one who has a issue with it,can I? Never heard one word about it in all the anti-Tracer spam that gets regurgitated on the boards but come on....

So...now I'm off to find a new spec. Unless there is a fix or its just my gear or a bug or something.

Geez!

Pyro mercs are great fun. The only issue I had was that I am the only Merc in our guild that does operations, and the debuff from TM is just too useful for operations groups since the armor reduction benefits everyone.

I also despise the animation, but I have seen it so much now that I think I have a mental block and just refuse to notice it anymore.

the casting animation of fusion missile and tracer missile will swap with update 1.2. :D

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

The casting animation of Fusion Missile and Tracer Missile will swap with update 1.2. :D

this will make it the most LOS'd ability in game, the pre-bubbles/pre-heals/running around a corner will gimp the only abilities merc really has going for him dps, buffs, and debuffs.

gg whiners if this is true

glad my sorc turned 50, BH will be raid only if they do this

Edited by Yazule

this will make it the most LOS'd ability in game, the pre-bubbles/pre-heals/running around a corner will gimp the only abilities merc really has going for him dps, buffs, and debuffs.

gg whiners if this is true

glad my sorc turned 50, BH will be raid only if they do this

Im sure it would still have the same activation time, it would just come outt of the wrist instead of the back.

Im sure it would still have the same activation time, it would just come outt of the wrist instead of the back.

ever pay attention to fusion missle? puts a target on your intended when you START the cast, much like snipers... and I LOS/bubble/preheal vs snipers all the time... and they hate it

dont care so much about the red laser pointer pointing right at you, except now they know where you are exactly directionally only helping the dumb players know where LOS is coming from

whatever though, my sorc is 50 now and much better at pvp than merc anyway.