Queue growing and growing and growing...

RuiMilk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just got home from work to find that i'm last in line of over 2000 people and have estimated time of 2 hours waiting.... thought it was bad last night at 772 in line. sheesh!!! It's also showing all the pvp west coast servers are full. the only servers worth playing on are pvp (i'm no carebear) and this early in the game i don't care which server i'm on as long as it's no extreme waiting que, and it's a west coast pvp server. (i prefer low pop but when i started my chars it was a low pop, they all were!)

1 hour 36 minutes and counting....Hey BW I volunteer to be transferred off of Mind Trick. I'm not in a guild, have only one RL friend on the server (he's on his own I guess), and don't even care about which coast server I'm on. Just move me to a nice little PvE server with a lower population. I'll thank you in advance as I know you'll see to it ;)

It will be great if they can add a elevator song will we waiting :)

Best regards

Kildaz

Yeah... How about 10 albums of it? Because if I have to listen to the same one 125 times I will probably kill myself. And then what? I bet that will cause an even bigger crapstorm than this.

Edited by tylersd

Honestly the AUssies have been saying that they were going to use The Swiftsure and Harbinger servers for yonks before the first early access even started. The astute Swtor player who was not in Oceania would have noticed this and avoided them.

An astute BioWare Guild Deployment Coordinator, David Bass, surely should have noticed this and NOT ASSIGNED 145 - 150 US GUILDS to them.

Honestly the AUssies have been saying that they were going to use The Swiftsure and Harbinger servers for yonks before the first early access even started. The astute Swtor player who was not in Oceania would have noticed this and avoided them.

so im not an aussie and my guild was forced on to swiftsure anyway dont really see how thats my fault

I've now been in the queue for nearly 3 and a half hours for The Swiftsure. I really don't want to reroll but this is unacceptable. besides all the other west coast pvp servers have queues too, and it isnt even launch day yet??

Makes you wonder what they were thinking. They'd have been better off opening all servers from the start to spread load everyone. Instead they have jammed all of us into a handful of servers with super low caps.

What you expected it not to grow???

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE

I just paid EA/BioWare 300 dollars for me and my wifes CE's, I assure you, patience is one thing, having to wait two hours to even play a game I paid this much for is another thing entirely.

The point of Early Access was to be able to avoid this situation. BioWare has obviously not plotted their hardware requirements in line with their known Early Access numbers.

Or someone optimistically assumed that there would be enough server churn for this to eventually not be a problem.

In both cases that person was wrong.