Queue growing and growing and growing...

RuiMilk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are aware of long queue times on some select EU English PvP servers. If you are attempting to enter an EU English PvP server and are encountering a 2+ hour queue, we strongly encourage you to select a different EU English PvP server. Many of these servers do not have long queue times, and you’ll be able to get in-game much faster. We expect populations across all of these servers to remain very healthy, so please do not hesitate to select a server that has a shorter queue time to begin enjoying the game faster!

Allison Berryman | Senior Community Coordinator

Unfortunately your company assigned me one of these servers along with a whole load of other small population guilds but due to some other **** up a whole bunch of big swedish guilds came over too us as they dont like playing with the Russians.

So how do we fix this? On bloodworthy btw, 2 hours in q and my screen is showing eta 1hr 10 mins and i still have 600 peeps in front of me , i think my math has gone wrong somewhere!

They opened 4 new EU realms just today... tomorrow a few more will be opened aswell, and until the situation is solved.

There just isn't a point of opening 20-30 realms at once, and have them empty. Patience buddies, patience.

This is early access, not official launch.

Los Angeles drivers : OMG all our freeways are jammed

civil engineers : don't worry, we're opening up new freeways in OHIO every day!.

Wow, u're so invested in 2 days that you can't rellocate if that's the right thing to do? lol, too much to lose! a level 20-30 char, oh my ***.

I already told all my game buddies not to get too attached to a char, until the realm status get sorted.

Im speaking of the different communities of the server. Dont judge me without bothering to learn the facts of the matter.

Fact is that the first community on Freedon Nabb was a healthy RvR community from WAR and DAoC RIFT etc that gathered the best guilds on IRC (still there) to set up before deployment and after. Im part of that group. However the Italian and Spanish players, who tried to plead to Bioware to get their own language servers (theres more spanish speaking people in europe than theres french) warning that they had very large communities but were ignored, then did as they always do in all MMO launches. They declared a server the unofficial Italian and spanish server respectively. Unfortunately both of them picked Tomb of Freedon Nabb and none will budge.

So now we have our community, the initial rvr english speaking one, and a huge influx of spanish and italian players whom both have named it the unofficial spanish and italian server. This creates our huge queues on that server. No party will move due to the reasons i poste din my last message. When release comes this wont improve then we have a HUGE influx of non preorder people from both of those language communities.

So the situation on Tomb of Freedon Nabb is unique compared to the other servers.

Incorrect, since you're playing on FREE TIME. Your active time only starts after your subscription starts (at the 20th, or until you do it after that).

So no, u're not on paying time yet.

And dude, lock full servers?

10 friends, 5 joined early access and are on the server. How about the 5 that will only join on the 20th? GG?

There are a lot of factors to consider buddy.

We're not playing on "free" anything. We paid for the game. Included with the game is the first 30 days of game time. That is standard with all MMOs.

And we paid an extra $5 for a pre-order to be in prior to the open launch.

Bioware should have known this was going to happen from what happened in the last two weekend tests.

And I'd be more than happy to transfer to a less populated server if I COULD and my guildmates could go too!

WRONG.

My credit card was charged by Origin today. I am a paying customer

Your 1-month gametime will only start counting after the 20th. Is it that hard to understand? Are you that angry with a game that you do not understand simple matters? So, u're paying on FREE TIME.

I feel for you.

Quick, there is a server with standard population, everybody go there!

hahahaha hmmm me thinks telling everyone to go to a smaller pop server will only result in you having to roll a new char, find that gets full and the be told to do it again on another server and so on

And another thing. People can complain about EVERY SERVER HAVING >30m QUEUE (because thats lack of vacancies for the subscribed players.

Another is people complaining about queues of 2-3h on particular realms ("my friends are there!!!), when there are 3-4-5 servers still on lite\standard status.

Bioware can't predict people's action, and if EVERY player decided to choose the same realm (1000h queue), it would be their fault aswell?

It will take 1-2 days to react to server population, correctly.

Give it a few days before raging... official launch is only at 20th. If things are bad then, complaint, rightfully.

All EU english servers are FULL....try again...

So the situation on Tomb of Freedon Nabb is unique compared to the other servers.

Incorrect.

There are several servers on the same situation.

For example : the portuguese community (Based on pre-guild placement listing) decided to roll on Legions of Lettow.

We now found out, that Legions of Lettow is also the non-official Russian, UK\Ireland and CZE\SK server

So, 4-5 huge communities. Who should rellocate considering parts of each got placed there? Who should move then?

And we paid an extra $5 for a pre-order to be in prior to the open launch.

!

Wrong again. Wherever you bought it (apart from the black market) that 5$ fee is deducted from the game value upon purchase.

gl on ur queues.

Edited by Sireene
rude/uninviting

Tried to login to Legion of Lettow at 23:00 Estimated time: 40mins

Possition in queue: 908

It is now 00:37, still in Queue! position in queue 350

Server still says Estimated time: 40mins

ALL EU servers are full with queue time. This is early game acces, you sent out the invitations yourself, so you know EXCATLY how many people would login to play, you have known for 6months now, so I fail to see how you can miscalculate so severly!

BW employee1: Lets see, each server can hold 10k players?

BW employee2: Great, lets buy 20 servers

BW employee1: super, ill sent out early game invites to the 1mill people who preordered.

Your 1-month gametime will only start counting after the 20th. Is it that hard to understand? Are you that angry with a game that you do not understand simple matters? So, u're paying on FREE TIME.

I feel for you.

Fanboy alert.

The issue is that Bioware don't seem to care about their community. There is no feedback on whats going on, what they are doing about it etc.

Not even a mention of were sorry but during the early access this will happen, despite already supposedly having done a stress test (one of the largest ever) but we will have this sorted for release.

I'm now worried it will be the same if not far worse come release and they don't seem to care a jot.

A once reliable company now seems to have, like others, joined EA and gone south

Wrong again. Wherever you bought it (apart from the black market) that 5$ fee is deducted from the game value upon purchase.

gl on ur queues.

I got charged the full price of the game today by Origin.

Therefore I've paid for this game.

Edited by Sireene
reply to edited post