C2-N2 Ship droid request.

iosoch

I believe I read that C2-N2 will be able to gain affection points in 1.2. It would be great if Bioware allowed players to choose 2 crafting bonus stats for the droid as well. Give the player a "one time" choice for the droid since the other companions have plus bonuses for crafting and missions.

Hmm I always assumed since he always says he is not for off-ship missions, that he was a crafting droid with a plus to all skills.. Lord knows he crits on Synthweaving on my Shadow 10 times more than Corso does with his specialization in Armstech on my Scoundrel.

I believe I read that C2-N2 will be able to gain affection points in 1.2. It would be great if Bioware allowed players to choose 2 crafting bonus stats for the droid as well. Give the player a "one time" choice for the droid since the other companions have plus bonuses for crafting and missions.

This is supposed to be a Legacy feature. You can buy droid modifications to change his crew skill bonuses.

Good to know this will be an option then. Actually I have had lousy luck with my droid when it comes to crafting. I'm sure it's luck of the draw but he seems to fail 70% of the time on higher level missions compared to the other companions. That's just me though.

From the guild summit:

Q: any plan to give some sort of crafting advantage through the legacy system?

A: we love it but there might be balancing issues. We are opening up our crafting system with 1.2 – we want crafting to be more BOE and less BOP. Not in 1.2 but shop droids have specific cores you can purchase from the repair droid that improve specific crafting skills. You also build affection with your ship droid and we put a voice restraining bolt on the droid (huge cheering from the audience).

Good to know this will be an option then. Actually I have had lousy luck with my droid when it comes to crafting. I'm sure it's luck of the draw but he seems to fail 70% of the time on higher level missions compared to the other companions. That's just me though.

Use him to craft items not run missions. He does seem to crit more than my other companions when I use him to craft my items.

I had the same experience with you as far as sending him out to gather, run missions.

From the guild summit:

Q: any plan to give some sort of crafting advantage through the legacy system?

A: we love it but there might be balancing issues. We are opening up our crafting system with 1.2 – we want crafting to be more BOE and less BOP. Not in 1.2 but shop droids have specific cores you can purchase from the repair droid that improve specific crafting skills. You also build affection with your ship droid and we put a voice restraining bolt on the droid (huge cheering from the audience).

I want to see this clip.....

Oh, and, in reality.. he is like C3PO, so, I accept the whining attempts to placate his master as misguided affection caused by too many incomplete memory wipes.

Use him to craft items not run missions. He does seem to crit more than my other companions when I use him to craft my items.

I had the same experience with you as far as sending him out to gather, run missions.

Awesome! I will try this out. Guess I have used him more to do missions.