The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

jug census

kronomandar

I've been considering this build, as I can't see how obliterate isn't massively superior to shatter. I'm only level 46 atm, so can't quite do it yet, but how do you find it in 50 pvp?

side note: rage sucks, vengeance ftw.

It's working pretty well so far to me I'm doing around 50k more dmg than with shatter..and the 10m of obliterate is specially helpful dealing with cover =]

I've been considering this build, as I can't see how obliterate isn't massively superior to shatter. I'm only level 46 atm, so can't quite do it yet, but how do you find it in 50 pvp?

The issue with that spec, as interesting as it looks, is that for consistent rage generation as vengeance you need enraged sunder which the 0/30/11 hybrid cannot get, sadly.

The issue with that spec, as interesting as it looks, is that for consistent rage generation as vengeance you need enraged sunder which the 0/30/11 hybrid cannot get, sadly.

What about dropping Eviscerate? Do you think that would affect our damage to much? I never really pay attention to dots but it all adds up I guess...

It's working pretty well so far to me I'm doing around 50k more dmg than with shatter..and the 10m of obliterate is specially helpful dealing with cover =]

What about dropping Eviscerate? Do you think that would affect our damage to much? I never really pay attention to dots but it all adds up I guess...

as i requested at the start of this thread, please no discussion on builds, use the other threads that already exist for that.

you are cluttering up this thread with unwanted posts