***CONFIRMED*** Everyone is in today!

Derity

Morning! We are entering into the final stretch for outstanding invites. Those of you who pre-ordered in December should be happy today - barring any major issues.

I'll update this thread as we send invites. As a reminder, we're also updating our official Twitter accounts (@SWTOR, @SWTOR_FR and @SWTOR_DE) with the invites as they sent; that'll be more up-to-the-minute than this post.

For anyone who's not yet been invited, remember to have the email address no-reply@bioware.swtor.com in your address book so it doesn't hit spam filters.

Assuming you have the SWTOR client installed, you can also periodically launch it. If you're ready to go your 'play' button will be click-able.

Wave One was sent at 8AM CST (6AM PST / 9AM EST / 2PM GMT / 3PM CET)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=276764

Edited by Derity

To be honest, if I get in early I get in early, if not, oh well. In the long run I didnt spend any more money to pre-order the game than I would have if I had bought it at launch, and I just wanted the Color Crystal (Hoping its something special beyond a single color one like we could loot from blasters, like if it can have its color changed to any of the color crystal colors or something)

I might not even get much time to play due to work etc this weekend

Well I'm FREAKIN' EXCITED! I pre-ordered in November but like an idiot didn't actually enter my code until like the 13th, so I was assuming I wouldn't get any access. YEAH! Now its time to lay down because I work the graveyard shift and I haven't been to bed yet. :D

Yawn.. this is all highly tedious. There are people who have been playing for the last 4 days.. and we are carelessly neglected with continual vagueness.

This is definitely an experience I wont be repeating in the future.

Your sense of entitlement astounds me.

Stephen Reid @Rockjaw 5m Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

We're going to try and get as many people as possible invited today. I know you're all anxious, we're really almost there.

That from twitter. Surely, its not confirmed that everyones gonna get an email today

Yawn.. this is all highly tedious. There are people who have been playing for the last 4 days.. and we are carelessly neglected with continual vagueness.

This is definitely an experience I wont be repeating in the future.

HELL YEA! You got a long way to go playboy....I've been in since the 13th and I'm already level 21..and that's with me working 8.5 hours a day. Lord knows how high I would be if I didn't have work. OH and By the way....there are people who have no lives and they have been playing 24/7 I've already seen a level 35! BEASTING!