Coming in Game Update 1.2

CourtneyWoods

I would love to have pebble spam on my Sith Juggernaut besides a bunch of people I know are about to prove that there is an unfair advantage on the distance an actual effect of Republic ability's the evidence I have seen suggests the code on Republic side gives them an unfair advantage so if I can endow a Sith with Jedi powers that might equal things out although if it doesn't you can bet we will compile evidence and blow the top off of this.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting angry now :mad:

I have tried to post information twice now, only to find that some misguided person had closed the thread regarding this evenings peak European update server downtime!

I will try and post my original information again shortly, after saving it as a text file first, if i can find a thread still open to do so.

Stop trying to mute the players, whoever keeps closeing threads!

Very excited about this update! Nice work BioWare! My only question is: when are we going to see some new playable races? I like being able to use more of the currently available race options for specific classes, but some non-humanoid races would be pretty cool! There are tons of options! I will be patient as I'm sure the cost of making skins that are not easily interchangeable between races (as they are with the current race availability) causes some reluctance to pursue this, at least until the first expansion pack is released.

The Only thing i care about and really want, is to be rid of this Crap thing they call SPACE, I hate tunnel View, I want the SWG Space back. thats all i want, :p ill be happy once i can have a POB or a fighter in Open space just hanging out :p. .I want that.., SWG may have made some Stupid mistakes regarding the combat, but the things they did do right was

1: Space,

2: Crafting ( Didnt like them removing decay but oh well)

3: ability to use your ships for ground combat :p

4 SPACE POB, Ship system ETC

5: Entertainers.

6: Races.... they had Wookies, tor is Racist.. they dont allow Wookie Player characters.

TOR is fun, but im still debating on Ending my SUB until the Space Expansion comes, its hard to say, I do enjoy playing it, but i bought the game just for space :p, Id go back to playing SWG but the game is gone :( because someone thought they would by the licensing off SOE......

Okay you guys complaining about the color crystals need to pull your heads from your butts. IJS. Sith are not restricted to red only. It was a choice they made as a symbol for themselves to use red. a "mark of the dark side". Not because they were restricted to only use red (or yellow or orange) It was a choice they made. For those of you that don’t know your lore and only "think" you do and want to go off of the movies... Anakin was still using a blue saber when he was fighting Obi Wan.. he was already turned to the dark side at that point. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

About time they added color customizations to armor. Whether it was WoW or any other gear accumulating MMO, I always hated mismatched gear that I had to get simply because of stats.

yeah they actually had it in the beta but there was some issues so they had to cut it for release then apparently they got it fixed so WOOT

Not having a LFG tool is a game breaker for me. No one has one hour to waste on the fleet to find a group for a flashpoint.

I do hope such a LFG tool will be implemented in patch 1.2. If it's not, I won't be renewing my subscription.

Also how can they add new content to the game if people can't find groups to play the current content?

Not having a LFG tool is a game breaker for me. No one has one hour to waste on the fleet to find a group for a flashpoint.

I do hope such a LFG tool will be implemented in patch 1.2. If it's not, I won't be renewing my subscription.

Also how can they add new content to the game if people can't find groups to play the current content?

theres already a LFG in game..... its called the who button..... then click LFG beside your name and type your comment....hrm..., well dosent seem that difficult to me.

Well, since they could only "use them on you" in PVP, and these abilities require a companion to be out (and even then can only be used once every 20 minutes), this could only happen in open-world PVP, which is pretty much non-existent even on PVP servers, so, I think your account is safe for now.

your example is Invalid ;-)

Wrong.AVI

The Only thing i care about and really want, is to be rid of this Crap thing they call SPACE, I hate tunnel View, I want the SWG Space back. thats all i want, :p ill be happy once i can have a POB or a fighter in Open space just hanging out :p. .I want that.., SWG may have made some Stupid mistakes regarding the combat, but the things they did do right was

1: Space,

2: Crafting ( Didnt like them removing decay but oh well)

3: ability to use your ships for ground combat :p

4 SPACE POB, Ship system ETC

5: Entertainers.

6: Races.... they had Wookies, tor is Racist.. they dont allow Wookie Player characters.

TOR is fun, but im still debating on Ending my SUB until the Space Expansion comes, its hard to say, I do enjoy playing it, but i bought the game just for space :p, Id go back to playing SWG but the game is gone :( because someone thought they would by the licensing off SOE......

If all you want is the space combat and space missions then go play Eve Online. Thats all it is and they are supposed to be making a new version that will be on consoles too.

At the heart of every lightsaber was a set of crystals that resonated to produce the efficient, powerful blade. While the most common crystals used in the process were from the Adega system, Ilum, and Dantooine (in the so-called "Crystal Cave"), Jedi and Sith used a variety of crystals to produce various colors, effects and unique abilities. Some crystals could even enhance the Force skills of a particular user. Other gems, such as colored crystals or diamonds, were used exclusively for prismatic effects. However not all lightsaber crystals were actually crystals at all. There were plenty of exceptions where a Jedi or Sith would use a different material or substance in place of a crystal, such as physical remains, shards of glass, and even special micro machinery.

This may have been asked but could not find it, What races are being unlocked? On one post I read Chiss were being unlocked but that doesn't make sense. They are already a playable race.

they are unlocking them for ANY class rep or emp along with all the other races, once you hit 50 with a race you can make ANY other class as that race if you want

Here is for those who only watch the movies...While the Jedi used natural crystals, the Sith often used red-hued synthetic crystals. Sith-made synthetic crystals create a slightly more powerful blade when energized by the dark side of the Force, occasionally demonstrating the ability to "break" Jedi lightsaber blades, disrupting the energy circuit and shorting out the weapon, as almost happened to Obi-Wan Kenobi while fighting Darth Vader on the first Death Star.

here is for those who only watch the movies...while the jedi used natural crystals, the sith often used red-hued synthetic crystals. Sith-made synthetic crystals create a slightly more powerful blade when energized by the dark side of the force, occasionally demonstrating the ability to "break" jedi lightsaber blades, disrupting the energy circuit and shorting out the weapon, as almost happened to obi-wan kenobi while fighting darth vader on the first death star.

pwned^

Here is for those who only watch the movies...While the Jedi used natural crystals, the Sith often used red-hued synthetic crystals. Sith-made synthetic crystals create a slightly more powerful blade when energized by the dark side of the Force, occasionally demonstrating the ability to "break" Jedi lightsaber blades, disrupting the energy circuit and shorting out the weapon, as almost happened to Obi-Wan Kenobi while fighting Darth Vader on the first Death Star.

Yea we can all read wikipedia too. Unfortunately, I don't recall this happening at any point in the movies, or the EU.