Gunslinger version of ForceLift/ConcussionRound?

Malleable

Ahh crud. I know Scoundrel has one for humanoids as well. Was hoping gunslingers had it too.

Honestly Gunslingers should have some kind of concussion grenade that has this effect.

I think it would go a long way towards improving the GS's usefulness.

Thanks,

Mal

Edited by Malleable

Ahh crud. I know Scoundrel has one for humanoids as well. Was hoping gunslingers had it too.

Honestly Gunslingers should have some kind of concussion grenade that has this effect.

Thanks,

Mal

Flash Grenade

No, we'd be massively OP in PvE then. (So would the Sentinel.)

Flash Grenade is the best long CC in PvP... if your team is smart.

No, we'd be massively OP in PvE then. (So would the Sentinel.)

point is there is always some "un-smart" person who will use his AoE on Flash Grenaded group...

When they see stunned group they go like "uh oh I have time to place my GTAoE there" FFS!

Edited by Bartes

It would be the best if gunslingers had force run. Flash grenade is only useful to stop people so you can que up long shots on them. As a way to stay alive its worthless. You can't run far enough in 8 secs that a Jedi can instantly jump on you or a force user can slow you.

It would be the best if gunslingers had force run. Flash grenade is only useful to stop people so you can que up long shots on them. As a way to stay alive its worthless. You can't run far enough in 8 secs that a Jedi can instantly jump on you or a force user can slow you.

Isn't that the base root of all gunslinger problems? you just can't run far enough away from people :-p

It's not for running. It's about capping. You can stop cap, stop them from stopping your cap, or at the least make the entire enemy team burn their CC break at once.

If you're gonna die, die. That's part of the glass cannon thing. ;)

Isn't that the base root of all gunslinger problems? you just can't run far enough away from people :-p

Yes actually it is, and yes I know your trying to be a joker, but, the numbers are out on classes played. Guess which class by far is the least played? Now guess some of the reasons for it.

Yes actually it is, and yes I know your trying to be a joker, but, the numbers are out on classes played. Guess which class by far is the least played? Now guess some of the reasons for it.

cause we take skills to play a gunslinger like a pro. I'm a beast with my slinger.

The trick is stay away from big mobs and find some high ground to pop some shots off.

Make sure that you can shoot at them and keep your self out of LOS to other angels. Like in voidstar i station myself between some boxes and a little off the angle of the pillers so i can pop shots off but keep myself hidden.

Of all the classes i played so far (merc, vanguard, guardian, shadow, and maraudar) gunslinger is the most fun i had.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.