New Pre-order crystals should be cheap or free for ppl who actually pre-ordered

Odosept

We all know the yellow/black crystal you get for pre-ordering the game is useless as soon as your lvl is high enough to use other item mods. Now that they included the same color crystal with +41 stats including one with expertise, it costs several hundred grand? Why not make it cheap (around 10k) at least for those who pre-ordered? Or better yet, free? I am not a millionaire, nor are most casual gamers.

We all know the yellow/black crystal you get for pre-ordering the game is useless as soon as your lvl is high enough to use other item mods. Why not make it cheap (around 10k) at least for those who pre-ordered? Or better yet, free? I am not a millionaire, nor are most casual gamers.

Being casual and not a millionaire does not entitle you to anything, at all. However, I do agree with you that the crystals on the pre-order vendor should be significantly cheaper for those of us that pre-ordered. None of them should be above 10k, at all.

But in the end, the reason for it is because bioware feels the economy, as is, is far too bloated and there needs to be more credit sinks, I do not disagree with this, but I still feel that the pre-order crystals need a 60-70% reduction in price.

they have to keep them in balance with the other crystals on the market or we now have a cheap advantage over everyone end game.

We got 1 free preorder crystal and because we preordered we have access to a crystal colour others do not. That is good enough in my book.

Now I may be wrong on this, but I think its highly likely that a huge percentage of the current playerbase probably did pre-order the game prior to release. Reducing the prices drastically would not only hurt the Artificers greatly, but it would also cause the majority of the server population to share the same Lightsaber/Ammo appearance given how easily accessible it would be through the vendor.

We all know the yellow/black crystal you get for pre-ordering the game is useless as soon as your lvl is high enough to use other item mods. Now that they included the same color crystal with +41 stats including one with expertise, it costs several hundred grand? Why not make it cheap (around 10k) at least for those who pre-ordered? Or better yet, free? I am not a millionaire, nor are most casual gamers.

My first character had 900.000 at 50. Just from questing.

The second is almost 50 and hit 1.000.000 yesterday. Just from questing.

Both have maxed crew skills.

they have to keep them in balance with the other crystals on the market or we now have a cheap advantage over everyone end game.

We got 1 free preorder crystal and because we preordered we have access to a crystal colour others do not. That is good enough in my book.

They are pretty ugly though (I can see why they gave them away "free"), which balances it somewhat.

aren't those new crystals restricted to only people who pre-ordered?