Can we stop complaining about 1.1.5 selling Speeders/Crystals

Pepcfreak

The intent here wasnt to screw anyone. It is simply they are removing the bigger speeders from the game because lets face it, they are annoying as hell. I want to click the NPC not you. So in their place Bioware im sure will add a new speeder in their place for no cost and offer them free to people who earned the predecessor.

Crystals are what i think a way to give us a chance to get what we couldnt/should of had before and set a market for what crafters are going to be able to make in 1.2. This sets a standard for newer players seeing these crystals and say "wow i want one" then the crafter goes "Her you go "1,000,000 credits please." I know like all things they will drop in price and a market will form around them im sure. These crystals are also showing it look like crafters will be able to craft the best pvp gear instead of farming it. Nothing sounds like money than a crafter making the best pvp gear.

There is no reason to worry, stop thinking in the now, and look for the changes in 1.2 and lets enjoy the game as it is for now.

There are other ways to avoid the annoying impact of the land speeders. Restrict them for outdoor use or something. This is important to those of us who enjoy collecting items in an MMO and I believe BioWare should avoid arbitrarily annoying any type of player base. I believe a dedicated PvPer should have the best gear in the game and faceroll me. As long as I have a chance to do what is important to me.

Its to remove credits for the changes in 1.2. We all have millions of credits and until 1.1.5 had nothing to spend them on. Now we do, and our credits are all going to be gone because we all want white crystals. Then 1.2 will come and crafting will matter + no one will have credits so the economy will rebuild itself. My recommendation is to save level 6 mats.

The intent here wasnt to screw anyone. It is simply they are removing the bigger speeders from the game because lets face it, they are annoying as hell. I want to click the NPC not you. So in their place Bioware im sure will add a new speeder in their place for no cost and offer them free to people who earned the predecessor.

Crystals are what i think a way to give us a chance to get what we couldnt/should of had before and set a market for what crafters are going to be able to make in 1.2. This sets a standard for newer players seeing these crystals and say "wow i want one" then the crafter goes "Her you go "1,000,000 credits please." I know like all things they will drop in price and a market will form around them im sure. These crystals are also showing it look like crafters will be able to craft the best pvp gear instead of farming it. Nothing sounds like money than a crafter making the best pvp gear.

There is no reason to worry, stop thinking in the now, and look for the changes in 1.2 and lets enjoy the game as it is for now.

WTH they are shrinking my Korrealis Commander? :( I never had a problem with anyone blocking NPCs and don't do it myself (I stealth to disengage before checking my mail, talking to someone, or going to market specifically not to be a pain).

As for expensive crystals yeah I find it annoying that they are expensive but at least they are available to buy. By the time I can afford a white (I bought a purple) they will probably not be there anymore =(

Edited by Agemnon

Its to remove credits for the changes in 1.2. We all have millions of credits and until 1.1.5 had nothing to spend them on. Now we do, and our credits are all going to be gone because we all want white crystals. Then 1.2 will come and crafting will matter + no one will have credits so the economy will rebuild itself. My recommendation is to save level 6 mats.

If my implants keep selling at a decent price I'll be well above 20M credits by the time 1.2 comes around.

Almost everyone in my guild that could afford the white crystals desided it was not worth it.

There are other ways to avoid the annoying impact of the land speeders. Restrict them for outdoor use or something. This is important to those of us who enjoy collecting items in an MMO and I believe BioWare should avoid arbitrarily annoying any type of player base. I believe a dedicated PvPer should have the best gear in the game and faceroll me. As long as I have a chance to do what is important to me.

I am in the military and my flight chief had a saying for this...

"If you can make every swinging D**k happy then you need to retire"

this is true, every change they make will inevitably piss somebody off so you cant really expect bioware to "avoid arbitrarily (nice vocab btw) annoying any type of player base"

But i do agree with ur view on speeders, there are other ways around this issue.

If my implants keep selling at a decent price I'll be well above 20M credits by the time 1.2 comes around.

Almost everyone in my guild that could afford the white crystals desided it was not worth it.

Yeah I am going to buy one of the 1mil ones just to have one, but the 2.5 isnt worth it at all

WTH they are shrinking my Korrealis Commander? :( I never had a problem with anyone blocking NPCs and don't do it myself (I stealth to disengage before checking my mail, talking to someone, or going to market specifically not to be a pain).

As for expensive crystals yeah I find it annoying that they are expensive but at least they are available to buy. By the time I can afford a white (I bought a purple) they will probably not be there anymore =(

farm boarding party for 1 day and you'll have enough for more than 1 white crystal.

4k/minute if you just go for chests and bosses.

Wrong, BW announced at the guild summit that somewhere around 90% of the population had LESS than 1 million credits.

that's really shocking. almost like saying 90% of the population don't know what credits are. unless you have some sort of spending addiction, you can make 2 or 3 million a week just by playing the game the way it's intended to be played.

Edited by Bazouk

Not true at all

that's really shocking. almost like saying 90% of the population don't know what credits are. unless you have some sort of spending addiction, you can make 2 or 3 million a week just by playing the game the way it's intended to be played.

Only if you consistently play at 50. A lot of people move on to another character and play the 50 only occasionally. My first 50 only has about 1.5 million credits. Didn't have anything else to spend the money on before this patch. Now that I do, I'll probably grind out what I need for the purple crystals I want and be done. Thankfully, I don't want a white crystal and don't really see why anyone else does either, but to each his own.

Come on, it's an mmo forum if people weren't complaining or coming up with conspiracy theories there would be 2 posts :D.

What if they introduce level 7 mats, though?

*GASP*