"Race to the Ruins"; HELP !

MORTTUUM

I'm Lvl 17, trying to do the mission solo, and I just can't find a rotation that will allow me to beat Tarnis. I can get CLOSE, but without a companion, I just can't seem to figure it out. I've geared-up and Stimmed as much as I can, but... ANY helpful suggestions?

I'm Lvl 17, trying to do the mission solo, and I just can't find a rotation that will allow me to beat Tarnis. I can get CLOSE, but without a companion, I just can't seem to figure it out. I've geared-up and Stimmed as much as I can, but... ANY helpful suggestions?

Why are you trying to do this without a companion? The solo content is set up to be soloable (just about, sometimes) with a companion.

Why are you trying to do this without a companion? The solo content is set up to be soloable (just about, sometimes) with a companion.

it's a bug with this quest that dismisses your companion and won't let you summon them from the portrait in the bottom right corner

press N to open your crew window and summon a companion from there, I've seen reports of this working

if it doesn't, then I can't help you

Press N to open your crew window and summon a companion from there, I've seen reports of this working.

Ahh, THANKS ! I'll give that a try. Didn't realize it's a bug, I thought it was some sort of "Jedi Trial" thing...