Hybrid spec

Anyone try this?

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#7010cZGcModzbZhrbkrdbz.1

my latest build without fletchette round or relying on knockdown from shootfirst. shootfirst still crits for 3.8k with no rakata gear. I think with 2 piece rakata and rest bm it will be awesome.

Picked up two abilities then hit for 1.5-2.5k - sharp bomb and wounding shots.

Never have to worry about energy with vital shot and all bleed effects using 'Fighting spirit'.

Additional slow from sharp bomb very helpful.

Great for defense in voidstar and alderaan and upcoming wz since it seems to be a copy of alderaan

Trust me, you will have to worry about energy with that build if you ever actually use Wounding Shot at 25 energy a time. 1 Energy on average every 6 seconds per bleed you have running really isn't going to make much difference at all (They tick every 3s and have around a 50% Crit Chance at best.) If you want to try the build take out WS for either more Black Market or more Fighting Spirit.

The snare on shrap bomb only really helps a good bit in Huttball on ball carriers, unless you are with range heavy DPS in ops group. Melees have jumps & range just turret fire on someone else than be kited by you. The damage is nice when you get it on to 3 targets. I believe that the numbers/cost on wounding shot is garbage. Like bottom of pve rotation extra burst needed at energy problems cost bad. Hemo blast too many conditions to work well PvP too...DoTs, Upper Hand, 10m. Edited by vartius

I had mixed feelings about wounding blast as well. I am acutally thinking about blackmarket 1 more point. Then as long as I keep the dots on 2-3 targets the dps amount should be good. Use SP & back blast as appropriate. Sharpbomb and grenade are also nice for people that try to run away. I hate the fact that sharpbomb doesn't interrupt people capping. which is stupid.