Orangerascal

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lie more please LOL

It's hardly a lie.

They are both swedish players.

I can PM you our teamspeak details if you wish to ask them about it.

Also free server transfers won't solve the core of the problem. The 3 communities won't back down and leave the server.

Just re-roll on new server. It's only a few hours of leveling. Not much can be done about this short of BW closing the server to new accounts, but that won't decrease the queue times.

Character migration? Though I'm not exactly sure what the techology behind it is, so... Eh. I don't feel like replaying hours of content shortly after I've just played it.

It's hardly a lie.

Also free server transfers won't solve the core of the problem. The 3 communities won't back down and leave the server.

Perhaps they were saying some thing inappropriate in Swedish. If neither side want's to back down, then gl with your queues.

It's hardly a lie.

italian comunity would love to transfer away...we already send a PM to bioware but no answer, as always

Hey guys i'll tank that hammer point let me just do a quick restart BRB....

4 minutes later.... 1300 que at noon.

fufufufufufufufufufufufufu

On the serious point,i'm not that mad I still got in EGA 5 days being a december preorder and I still get to play and the game runs pretty smooth,ping hasn't went over 40ms(Serbia) so Bioware still gets my money and needless to mention the game is awesome at least as it comes it leveling.

Game's good,worth the wait.

My ingame name is Johnny.

Queues in the morning, Queues at night! Queues in the day and Queues in the light! Queues upon Queues upon Queues upon Queues! Queues after work Queues till its lunch Queues after brunch! QQ for the Queues yet no tears are shed, we'll take all your money and shaft ye till bed.

To be fair organised RvR guilds from all around Europe, on both the Republic and Imperial side had settled on Freedon Nadd as the chosen "balanced PvP / RvR" server, splitting guilds evenly across both sides to ensure a healthy balanced community of skilled PvP guilds.

Despite knowing this, the Spanish community guild leaders chose to ignore that the server had already been nominated by a community in excess of 4000+ players and told their members to roll on the server in the hope of annexing it as a Spanish server. The Italian guilds then did the same thing although to a lesser extent and to be fair I think have looked to other servers once the problem became apparent.

Guilds from all around Europe chose to work together to make this server their home in a balanced and open way. Of course Spanish players along with French, Danish, British, German, Greek, Polish, Swedish and others are all welcome as the RvR guild initiative is totally pan European. I think however some of the Spanish folk are encountering hostility because despite knowing there was already a large, balanced community on the server Spanish guilds largely ignored warnings about potential over population and wanted to force their own nationalist identity on a server.

Ultimately the server is over subscribed and so everyone now suffers queues. I can't help but think it might have been avoided easily. It's a shame to see one group of people starting to get a bad reputation for wanting to take over a server and isolate themselves from the rest of a pan European community initiative. :(

SNIP....,. I propose that you clone the server. This way the leaders of the Italian, Spanish, and UK communities can go their separate way. )
Just to point out it's absolutely not a "UK community". The initial community to unofficially "nominate" the server is a pan European multicultural group of guilds that organised themselves to provide a balanced and open organised RvR server with guilds on both the Republic and Imperial sides.

In order to work together effectively the guilds all speak English in public, however the initiative has guilds and players from all around Europe, some of whom are native English speakers, a lot of whom are not.

The Italian community to be fair has been trying to find a way to move to another server once they realized there was another large community on "Freds Nadds".

Of course the European RvR community is just that, pan European and welcomes players and guilds of all nationalities.

To be fair organised RvR guilds from all around Europe, on both the Republic and Imperial side had settled on Freedon Nadd as the chosen "balanced PvP / RvR" server, splitting guilds evenly across both sides to ensure a healthy balanced community of skilled PvP guilds.

Despite knowing this, the Spanish community guild leaders chose to ignore that the server had already been nominated by a community in excess of 4000+ players and told their members to roll on the server in the hope of annexing it as a Spanish server. The Italian guilds then did the same thing although to a lesser extent and to be fair I think have looked to other servers once the problem became apparent.

Guilds from all around Europe chose to work together to make this server their home in a balanced and open way. Of course Spanish players along with French, Danish, British, German, Greek, Polish, Swedish and others are all welcome as the RvR guild initiative is totally pan European. I think however some of the Spanish folk are encountering hostility because despite knowing there was already a large, balanced community on the server Spanish guilds largely ignored warnings about potential over population and wanted to force their own nationalist identity on a server.

Ultimately the server is over subscribed and so everyone now suffers queues. I can't help but think it might have been avoided easily. It's a shame to see one group of people starting to get a bad reputation for wanting to take over a server and isolate themselves from the rest of a pan European community initiative. :(

I dont know what you've been smoking, but the spanish community settled for TOFN as soon as server names were available. plenty LARGE spanish guilds were also DEPLOYED by BioWare in that server, which definetly eased the decition

doubt any of the "organised" guilds you talk about could do it any sooner than that. so strike one for your ill concieved lie and finger-pointing.

maybe it would have been in your best interest to talk with the spanish leaders once the decition was public...you had weeks to do that. but you didnt. strike 2

and strike 3. in light of the extreme debacle that is happening on that server we also have decided upon 2 more servers, Basilisk and Hex, which also happen to have inmense queues, so its futile anyway.

one way or the other its all BioWare's fault for purposedly ignoring a community as large as the spanish one is, and not giving us our own official servers. I assure you that the spanish community would be glad to go to their own servers and let you all rot wherever you wish to be.

Edited by blackcerberus

They have to add more machines to the server architecture of the involved servers (the server you play on is not just a single pc system, it´s a network of servers) and add more instances in the code if its not theoretically infinite anyways (since many instances can run on a single machine). I guess its James (Game Director) task to order them. Edited by Comar

./shrug to some extent i can even accept the 2 hour queues at peak times lmao. What pisses me off more? is an hour and a bit queue early in the morning and a 2 hour queue at night. No one with a full time job can *********** play this game on anything accept a day off work...

I dont know what you've been smoking, but the spanish community settled for TOFN as soon as server names were available. plenty LARGE spanish guilds were also DEPLOYED by BioWare in that server, which definetly eased the decition

doubt any of the "organised" guilds you talk about could do it any sooner than that. so strike one for your ill concieved lie and finger-pointing.

maybe it would have been in your best interest to talk with the spanish leaders once the decition was public...you had weeks to do that. but you didnt. strike 2

and strike 3. in light of the extreme debacle that is happening on that server we also have decided upon 2 more servers, Basilisk and Hex, which also happen to have inmense queues, so its futile anyway.

one way or the other its all BioWare's fault for purposedly ignoring a community as large as the spanish one is, and not giving us our own official servers. I assure you that the spanish community would be glad to go to their own servers and let you all rot wherever you wish to be.

I'm sorry but that's just not true, European RvR initiative posted for the server as soon as the name was available, and indeed members (which it might surprise you to know include Spanish players) warned the Spanish guild leaders of that and were ignored.

Your aggressive posts here in the hope to bully players from all around Europe off of a server in the hopes of creating an isolationist Spanish only server are misguided and do you little credit.

Players and guilds from all around Europe decided to organise and come together to create a great community, it's unfortunate that you feel you cannot take part in that and instead chose to try to isolate yourself.

I assure you that the spanish community would be glad to go to their own servers and let you all rot wherever you wish to be.
I'm afraid this is the kind of jingoistic attitude and frankly rude post that getting you a bad name, which is a shame as there are plenty of skilled Spanish players happy to embrace the European community and play alongside (and kill! :) ) players of all nations happily. Edited by Nymawae