**December 16th Waves**

KitOnlyHuman

Seriously Bioware, This is beginning to get beyond a joke, there are so many rumors circling the forums which you could stop with one post, ONE POST!!!! Thats all we need, even if its bad news like no-one is getting in today e.g. I think i speak for everyone when i say that it would be a great help to all of us.

1 post Bioware. Its all it takes, A few minutes of someones time to put all of your customers minds at rest, stop all these stupid rumors and regain the faith of us all.

I am not raging at Bioware for the EGA just for the lack of communication, just to clarify.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CAN SOMEON PLEASE TELL ME why somehow i got billed for my pre order on 11/30 which i ordered 11/28 and bioware manages to make their server say i didnt ordered until december 9

how can i be charged for a pre order a week before you say i ordered?

ah because YOU ARE WRONG BIOWARE. you are BENDING ME OVER . 4 hours on a phone queue to be told email theM? still waiting on two email tickets...

dont bill me for something if you cant deliver.

i should be at least level 15-20 by now avoiding the competition and ganking from everyone thats getting in today.

now i'lll be lucky to get in at all as the queues are going to skyrocket.

I find my anticipation for this game bordeline unhealthy. f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5

I haven't been this anxious since i was a little kid. Let me play already!

PS. Do you think it helps or hurts that we are flooding their servers with all of our refreshing and posting on the forums?

I know it...the minute i have to leave it will turn up....grrrrrrrrrr lol

well im 12th, even though i PO in July!! Thanks Game shop....grrrrrrrrrrrrr again

Lol

I am in the same situation.

I actually bought the game in august but only got my code dec 10th. woopi for Gamestop!

Oh well S*** happens :)