1.2 Trailer and Republic Gear

Balmuck

Honestly, I have no idea what the deal is, but I have a feeling that Bioware specifically tells their art team to make sure all of Republic characters look like drag queens.

Outside of the trooper, which is pretty much guaranteed to look bad ***, every toon standing there looks like a clown. Yet, if you look at the imps, especially the Juggy and the Inquisitor, they look like walking death machines, as they should.

What's the deal here? I have no idea why, and I hope to god it's not intentional, but they're really showing bias towards the imps even with the new content updates. I personally don't care about it but... there are plenty of people who are already dissatisfied with EVERY small, or large imbalance, favoring the imperials.

Edit:

I'd personally like Bioware to actually allow my Sage to look a bit different outside of the current drag queen/clown and hobo looks..

Edited by Balmuck

Looked like a major improvement to me. The Sith wear black and hurl lightning and dress to intimidate, they're always going to look cooler. At least that gear looked like it was all part of one set and wasn't some bizarre armor that has no business being in Star Wars at all.

Rep = Customes from Final Fantasy series.

Smuggler/Counsler = girls from FFX.

Trooper = Samus from Metroid

Sent/Guardian = space samurai?

Sith = ****** as usual

Basically Reps look like a bunch of @ss clowns lol. Atleast gone is the space cowboy for my GS.

Rep = Customes from Final Fantasy series.

Smuggler/Counsler = girls from FFX.

Trooper = Samus from Metroid

Sent/Guardian = space samurai?

Sith = ****** as usual

Basically Reps look like a bunch of @ss clowns lol. Atleast gone is the space cowboy for my GS.

Lol, that's exactly what went through my head...

I have no idea why people accept mediocrity... I guess something is better then nothing but my god, all of the Sith armor looks 100x better then the Republic.