[Panel Discussion] ...And the Rest (6:30PM CST)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Ray Muzyka's recent comments stating same gender romances are part of the expectation of a Bioware game, what is the status of this content being added to SW:TOR and how is this going to be added (either new companions or with the existing companions)?

How do you plan to deal with the servers which are constantly running at a Light population? Hundreds of players have posted on the forums in regards to servers having very low player counts - can we please get an official response? Edited by Mysquine

Would you introduce Galaxies community types on planets. With individual communities. This was ahead of its time and would add an amazing element into the game to customize of your own home and belonging to a planet and a "town identity". Purchasing deads to buildings and jobs within the community. Edited by cmfknights
clarity

a damage meter (Like WoW Recount) to show the damage of each player it's very hard to know if your dps is improving if you do not no what dps you or your frends are doing a bit boring not knowing if your winning or not

I am an end game player pvp and pve. Is there a way in the future to just get a 50 character. For me lvling up players over and over i find is a hard time doing it. I love ops and PVP. I have 2 50s and its hard to do the same thing over.

hi there this is coming all the way from new zealand. will it be possible to get posision related titles for your guild like for example if your job in your guild is a medic then you can have it show beside your name.you could do this buy perchising these titles from a vender.