how much life a fresh lvl 50 Sorcerer should have?

Midichlorien

Dinged 49 with my twink sorcerer and started to wonder how much life I should have at 50 for PvE (hc flashpoints, nm and hc raids).

At moment I have ~12500 unbuffed wrapped in double crit epic cloth, which provide lots of stats (power, crit, surge, alacricy, even willpower -> around 1100 now) but very less endurance.

I will get my own crafted relics with lvl 50, get my Rakata ear by Belsavis/Illum daylies and my Columni implants through a guild crafter or from the market (credits do not play a role).

I wonder what amount of life (while still providing enough willpower and other stats) is possible without ever entered a hc flashpoint or raid and what is needed? My main is a synthweaver, so any idea what stuff is great for a sorcerer at 50? maybe some orange stuff with Belsavis/Illum mods is the best way to go?

Edited by Midichlorien

The amount of health you have is meaningless, you get enough even by fully concentrating on dps/healing stats. Before nobody comments on NM ops requiring certain amounts, by the time your dps/healing stats are on the level needed for that content you will have enough health as well as byproduct of that dps/healing gear.

14k+ in Centurion gear,

15k+ in Champion gear.

He's talking about PvE Gear. Like a poster already said: Get the Mods,Armoring and Enhancements from the Daily Quests in Belsavis and Ilum and you're set for HM FPs and normal Operations.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.