WZ credit from Ilum

Talizzar

If you are going to get Ilum credit from doing WZ's than why not the other way around?

There also should be a way to gain comms from Ilum just like the WZ's.

While many dislike Ilum, we have a good core that happens to like open world pvp. Why should we be forced into WZ's when people who don't like Ilum won't have to go after the patch?

If you are going to get Ilum credit from doing WZ's than why not the other way around?

There also should be a way to gain comms from Ilum just like the WZ's.

While many dislike Ilum, we have a good core that happens to like open world pvp. Why should we be forced into WZ's when people who don't like Ilum won't have to go after the patch?

Because the game engine can't support more than 20 people fighting on Ilum, unless you like playing a slideshow

I dont actually enjoy Ilum (partly because i play melee among a sea of ranged classes so there seems no place for me there, and partly because of the low framerates i get there and freezes on quest updates)

But i do agree with that principle, ive always wondered why you dont get mercenary comendations for ilum pvp, i had originally thought that was intended..