Help me - Help You.

Xinika

Hello folks! With the success of the Shinarika series, I'd like to shift future videos into more tutorial and helpful material. So, help me - help you. I have a few questions in order to start putting together some aiding footage. I have some basic ideas but I believe hearing the voice of the people outweighs my thoughts. So with that in mind, let's begin, shall we?

My questions:

- What is the main thing you want to know about Shadow/Assassin?

- What's the most confusing part of these classes to you?

- What's the main problem you are facing in PvP?

Your questions:

Well I'll give you an answer to one of your questions. It's not so much a problem as it's an annoyance... when the BH class pops their 50% damage shield for 15 sec, it seems as inf spec I have to force cloak and wait it out. If I don't I die due to the damage reduction.

PvE is out of the option as I have no single chunk of time I can commit to rakata / columni gear, and I'm sitting in full champ gear atm. Any suggestions other than force cloaking those 15 seconds?

I'm new to MMO's coming from console FPS games(the last computer game I played regularly was DiabloII)..............................

I'm fine with literally EVERYTHING except turning with the damn mouse. I tried unbinding A and D, rolling with just the mouse for a few WZ's. I was all over the place and was really, really bad. Other than that I'm good.

I would like some depth view into gear, different tactics for the different classes, tactics for 1 vs. 2 fights and if possible 'things you may not know and should now' kind of stuff..

I would also like to learn about your rotation and your thoughts about combat buff usage :).

Edited by Okema

I would like some depth view into gear, different tactics for the different classes, tactics for 1 vs. 2 fights and if possible 'things you may not know and should now' kind of stuff..

I would also like to learn about your rotation and your thoughts about combat buff usage :).

Great response. I'll be working on that.

Hello folks! With the success of the Shinarika series, I'd like to shift future videos into more tutorial and helpful material. So, help me - help you. I have a few questions in order to start putting together some aiding footage. I have some basic ideas but I believe hearing the voice of the people outweighs my thoughts. So with that in mind, let's begin, shall we?

My questions:

- What is the main thing you want to know about Shadow/Assassin?

- What's the most confusing part of these classes to you?

- What's the main problem you are facing in PvP?

Your questions:

Give me all of your gear details, I wanna know what mods you put in your armor and where you get them. Please. :)