Possible problem in pvp after patch

Malckiah

Ok, so I remember seeing that in an upcoming patch they are going to make warzone kills count toward the Illum pvp daily kills thing. I personally like this idea and find it to be a great idea, but here are some thoughts:

1. If this happens, warzones will be all about farming kills and very few people will care about the objective. This in my opinion could get really ugly. Perhaps if they impliment more reward for carrying out the objective somehow....medals for touchdowns in huttball, medals for getting doors in voidstar etc...?

2. Illum?....why would anyone go there exept dailies?....Perhaps if they add a few more dailies that require you to go to the pvp side?

3. On a good note... more people will que for warzones and that is always a good thing.

What do you guys think?

Edited by Malckiah

1. If this happens, warzones will be all about farming kills and very few people will care about the objective. This in my opinion could get really ugly. Perhaps if they impliment more reward for carrying out the objective somehow....medals for touchdowns in huttball, medals for getting doors in voidstar etc...?

They're already changing how medals work. Specifically, healers will get credit for kills done by targets they healed, and medals will grant more valor and commendations per medal, but only the first four earned will grant anything at all.

You will get 30 kills in 1-2 Warzones just by playing normally. In the course of getting your 3 wins you will also get 30 kills so unless they significantly change the number required you'll just see less people on Ilum and no actual change in WZs.

There should be medals for objectives, I agree with that.

I can think of a few cases, specifically Void and Huttball where I scored 75% of the points but at the end I had 0 objective points and was far down on the first list it shows. I ninja plant 2 bombs yet no reward for doing so?

If they keep the same amount of kills Ilum quest require today it wont happen.

Any class fighting while doing the objectives can get 10 kills/wz easily , which would mean that while doing the 3 wins you get 30 kills , if not much more than that actually.

This will only happen if they increase the amount of kills we need to get.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.