In defense of Malavi Quinn *Spoilers*

collapsed

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they expand on the Quinn romance. There is just not enough time to process the betrayal before you stop having conversations. SW was my first(and maybe only after that) Empire side character. It was the most I have ever gotten emotions involved in the game. I have tried to play it dark and that even went against the grain for me but I have managed to be more dark than light. Honestly I started the SW because I liked the way the Quinn companion looked. And yes that voice is like silk and I was so angry at the betrayal that I distanced my character from him for a few days but now I miss him and there is just the impersonal companion left. The romance gave the character so much depth so why not extend the story as in real life you do not just end things so suddenly. Usually your first reaction would be anger and hate maybe but when feelings are involved you can work past them. It is the best storyline so far and I have played all the characters on the republic side and never gotten that involved with the romances, but when you do you just can't go and replace a romance with another. I do think that is the most brilliant story though because things like that do happen and it really grabs you. I want Quinn back in conversations and I would not want to kill him off and replace him. I have to admit I got way too attached to a toon ...lol. but the betrayal really even gets you more involved.

If it's of any comfort I felt the same way. At the very beginning, I thought I was special, I thought if I gave him enough gifts the betrayal wouldn't happen. You see, SW was my very first character that I played, and also because I adored Quinn. Instead, I made things worse for myself for upping his affection...and it ended up that I was married to him when the betrayal happened. That hurt. And like you, I got way too attached. Then I realized that the story would always be the same...I've always forgiven him...and being the sucker that I am, I've played SW more than any other class, just to experience Quinn again.

Like you, I hope they would expand on Quinn's relationship with SW and for that matter, it would be great if they could expand on all the romances...say in the form of a romance/companion story pack. I would totally pay for those. Take my money...and keep me talking to my husbandos :D