What makes Marauders OP

Assaultrooper

Ok marauders are good class, meant for 1v1 granted**, and most of their abilities are balanced when considering all the classes in the game. Now why do I say "OP"?? Because of the combination of these two abilities,

Undying rage: makes you immune to 99% of damage, with the cost of 50% of your health.

AND

Frency: Gives you a full stack of fury.

Why do I say this combination is OP? Because 1st it gives you 1 free pass to reset the fight with the enemy most likely near death. 2nd defeats the purpose of undying rage as a last resort. (Hell you might let yourself get to 10% hp, pop this two+berzerk voila! your at 60%, with all your defensive cds up.)

Problems: They stack (They can be activated at the same time), These already build into they become the most effective healing of any non-healing class (even better than assassins. AND all of this have a 1.5 min cd.....

Now My Suggestion, to balance this out, without overly angering the marauder community, simply make these two abilities non-stackable (You cant beserk while in undying rage.) There you are not only balancing out a terrible combination of abilities, but also encouraging teamplay.

(Hell you might let yourself get to 10% hp, pop this two+berzerk voila! your at 60%, with all your defensive cds up.)

LOL wut? berserk heals us for 60%? Seriously you should go and read forums, talk to marauders, and look up general information before posting.

Berserk gives us 6 dot crit ticks thus healing us for 12% of our health. Our dots only heal us for 2% of our health. I'm hoping many marauders like myself have close to or 50% dot crit thus we get plenty of self healing.

Edited by Xerain

Wow, people are so thick in this game, don't understand anything and want to over exaggerate everything. We aren't gonna go from 10% health to 60%, maybe 30% is more like it.Our defensive cooldowns are needed since we are not afforded the luxury of range like so many lame one button mashing trooper, BH, and sorc classes. I know Ive already posted many times on how easy it is to counter our defensive cool downs and Im sure many others have as well. Im not gonna do it anymore. If you haven't figured it out by now then your never going to.