Question about Triage

Acanti

When spec'd into, it seems to heal significantly more than what the tooltip suggests (Seems to be healing twice?)

Am I missing something here? Is there something else that causes this?

Essentially it is healing once for the first dot removal and again for the second. It makes it our most efficient heal because above 60 energy we regenerate faster than it depletes our energy. You will see it heal between 1k-2k at max gear right now. If you read some of the other healing posts already created you would have seen this.

Essentially it is healing once for the first dot removal and again for the second. It makes it our most efficient heal because above 60 energy we regenerate faster than it depletes our energy. You will see it heal between 1k-2k at max gear right now. If you read some of the other healing posts already created you would have seen this.

Thanks.

To be fair I read the stickies and while I understood that it is an efficient heal, none of them seemed to explain specifically why it ticked twice. Either that or I just missed it.

I sure hope not. Having a decent heal on our cleanse is one of the few nice perks of a Scoundrel healer...

The Triage heal seems roughly on par with EMP, but with much wider variance.

Edited by OniGanon

I also noticed it heals more than stated, but is it a bug or "working as intended" thing? They are not going to "fix" it, are they?

Basically, it heals twice (watch the numbers over your head) when you cast it. Its a bug. Sages have a talent that works the same way for their cleanse, and it used to heal twice also, but it was fixed. For whatever reason, they haven't fixed ours yet. When they do, Scoundrel will be even more terrible.