PVP gear: Matrix cube or 2nd champ relic?

Oxirix

Im wondering what the best pvp gear is for the relic slots. I currently have 1 champ relic and the matrix cube in the slots. Is this the best configuration or should i use a second champ relic for the experise? I feel I would be giving up alot of stats for little return if i did so. Any thoughts?

Im wondering what the best pvp gear is for the relic slots. I currently have 1 champ relic and the matrix cube in the slots. Is this the best configuration or should i use a second champ relic for the experise? I feel I would be giving up alot of stats for little return if i did so. Any thoughts?

Matrix cube ALL the way.

I went with Matrix Cube. Far more stats, and from my poor math, better increases compared to expertise.

Infact, outside of giving your healers more breathing room, PvE gear is far better than its equal-tier PvP gear.

If you expect to have a healer on you, they'll be happier if you wear full PvP gear. But PvE stuff is better, and a negative to expertise is the diminishing returns around 500.

You're exchanging better sustained damage for better burst damage. The second champ relic also allows you to swap out other piece of gear, and still keep your 8%~ Expertise that you should try to have. If you have low surge and low expertise, it would probably be better to use the second relic.

Having the burst necessary to kill someone is the most important thing, outside of staying alive.